Chapter 37

"Do not." I said, as Punk paced around my room. It was Saturday, right before the pay per view, and he was complaining so much, saying he was in pain, but the doctors said he was okay, so he couldn't get even a day of rest. And it pissed him off. A lot.

"What else could I do? It's not easy to be wrestling when my back's killing me." He sighed, sitting down in front of me.

"I know, Punk. But that's no-"

"We're baaack." AJ sang, holding a box of pizza, and right behind her, there was Randy, Jon and Shea. Two of them with more food and the other one with two big bottles of Pepsis.

"Why did you take so long?" I joked, before raising a brow at Punk so he knew we'd finish that talk later.

"Too much people ordering as well." AJ shrugged, before kissing Punk's lips and my cheek. Yes, they were dating. And I can't even begin to tell how happy I was for the two of them.

"But now we're back and you two no longer need to miss us." Jon smirked and sat down.

"We got Pepsi for you two." Randy kissed me and sat down, wrapping his arms around me.

"And also you guys won't believe how many fangirls were down there." Shea chuckled, placing the bottles on a table and sitting down on the couch. "I love 'em but it's so tiring."

"You're lucky they can't call you a bitch because you hang around with us." AJ chuckled.

"Yeah, that point I agree." He chuckled.

"So. What are we waiting for? I'm hungry." I laughed, reaching for one of the boxes and taking a slice, but before I could take a bite, a hand took it from me and shoved it in their mouth. "Jonathan!" I complained, staring at him, and he laughed.

"C'mon, you're an asshole, dude." Randy laughed, taking another slice and giving it to me. I showed Jon my tongue and shoved the pizza in my mouth.

"Gee, you're two little kids." Punk shook his head.

"You mean we all?" AJ laughed.

"Yeah." Punk laughed.

-x-x-x-

"Oh fuck. I can't with this, okay." I bit down my lip as I watched the match between Punk and Randy. Jon had already wrestled Seth, and AJ won against Nikki, getting back the belt, and now was the main event. Randy against Punk for the belts.

Punk kicked Randy and he fell on his knees, and he gave him a knee to the face.

"Fuck!" I held Jon's hand tight.

"Don't go and break your wrist, cupcake." He said.

"No worries, they're not gonna get hurt." AJ said.

"Hopefully Randy won't hit him in the back." Sheamus sighed.

All of us were staring at the screen, never looking away, and I'm pretty sure I haven't blinked since the match started.

"He won't. Randy knows he's hurt." I took a deep breath.

Punk went for the pin, but Randy kicked out at two. I didn't know if I was happy or not, because somehow I wanted Randy to win, but I also wanted Punk as the champ. I was totally confused with it all.

"Oh, gee!" AJ stood up, holding her face as Randy pushed Punk, and he hit his back on the turnbuckles. We could see the pain in his eyes.

"Fuck." Jon said.

"It wasn't on purpose." Shea replied.

"I know." I whispered.

The match went on for more 10 minutes, until both of them were tired, and had tried everything. None of them would give up easily and we all knew that. That's when Randy had the chance.