Chapter 6

Edited.

It was pretty usual to make their entrance walking out from the crowd, and they were used to it, but just knowing that everyone would just see a 'random' blond girl walking out with The Shield and just wonder... Who the hell was that? Well, that wasn't a very nice feeling, at all. Still, we walked towards the entrance, to meet Seth and Roman there. Both of them just gave me a quick glance, before looking at Dean.

"So, they didn't change their mind?" Roman asked, before shrugging.

"Yeah, she's gonna be The Shield's girl." Dean wrapped his arm around me, and I couldn't help it but to smile. Shield's girl? Like, was it really happening? I always thought that if this storyline about The Shield having a girl happened, well, it'd probably be Paige or AJ...

Suddenly, their theme song hit and Dean pulled me closer.

"It's okay." He whispered.

Seth and Roman didn't look back at me for even a second, they just started to walk and all I could think was... Holy fucking shit! There was a slightly gasp sound coming from a few people around as they saw me, and instantly everyone just went 'who is that?'. Meanwhile, Dean held me tight. I tried my best not to look like a little lost child, and I hoped I was doing a good job, having a smirk on my face, head held up high as we walked down the stairs. I could feel people tapping my shoulders, and that actually felt warming. Seth rolled the barricade as usual, but then he stood beside it. I really thought I could jump by myself, but Dean held my hand and Seth helped me as well. I am not a kid.

I stared at Dean but he just smirked at me. Then we climbed up to the ring, and as Cody and Damien made their entrance, I felt Dean's arm around my waist, and then Seth approaching me. When I looked up to him, he just came closer and placed a kiss on my forehead. What was that?! Instead of punching him like I'd probably do outside this ring, I smiled up at him and held onto his arm. Why wouldn't they tell me before? Just so I wouldn't be that surprised. Oh God.

When Cody and Damien stared at me, Dean helped me getting out of the ring and I heard Jerry asking Cole who was I. In my mind I remembered every match I had back home, where they'd call me the Blue Killer. It was simple: one day I decided on a blue ring gear and done. David gave me the nickname and it stuck. I wish I could go there and tell them who I really was, but here... Here I was just the boss' daughter. I just wish I could change it soon...

During the entire match I cheered, smirked, punched the mat and yelled their names. My stomach was in knots, and I couldn't help it but to be nervous... What if I was being terrible acting? I mean, it was a possibility. It's true I've been in a ring before, but nothing compares to this arena. When the match ended, Seth and Roman as the winners, of course, I climbed up to the ring and instantly they came towards me for a hug. My little fangirl heart skipped a beat and I smiled up at them. The three of them were about to put their fists together, and I felt a bit nervous because I didn't know if I should or not, but we were interrupted by The Game blasting through the arena. I looked up at Hunter, standing on the stage with a gigantic smile and a mic in hands.

"So, I guess the big question for tonight's Raw is: who's this amazing looking girl standing in the middle of the ring with The Shield?" He asked, and the crowd went silent. Rushed whispers now and then, but the attention was all upon him. "I thought this time would come pretty soon, yeah? Kate's a wrestler just like her father, she's joining The Shield as the final member. This, everyone, is my daughter Kate." I saw a thousand of jaws falling, then looked back at Hunter, smiling at me. "Katie, welcome to the WWE."

I nodded yes with a smile towards him, my way of thanking him. This attitude he had of telling the whole WWE Universe that, yes, I am his daughter was... Heart warming. And now I actually felt bad for telling him everything I've said earlier. I guess... He never really wanted to hide me from the world. Dean took my hand, and I followed him backstages again.