Chapter 43

It was almost pay per view Sunday, and the feud between Randy and Dean was still going on. I had no idea why, because Dean wasn't gonna loose soon, anyways. I just think Hunter was trying to find someone to go for the belt.

I was in Comic Con with Jon, signing pics and taking some; meeting fans and all.

Meeting fans was always a great time for me because I loved seeing how I could inspire someone. Little girls would always ask me advice on what to do to become a Diva, and I loved telling them not to give up, because dreams do come true, and their big smiles after. I guess it made my life a thousand times better to know how it feels to having someone that is inspired by you. Punk said it was great responsibility and I knew that, also.

It was like 6pm when we were done, and left to the hotel. Next morning we'd be back to our normal schedule, and on Sunday we'd have the pay per view.

"So, excited for your most important match?" Jon asked, putting his belt down on the bed.

"A lot! I'm like so nervous I can barely eat." I chuckled, looking for fresh clothes in my bag.

"You'll do great, cupcake." He smiled. There was a different light in Jon's eyes, one I didn't know.

"You okay?" I rose a brow.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just a bit tired." He chuckled.

"Kay... Well, I'll get a shower and sleep a bit."

I rushed to the bathroom and took a loooong shower. When I got out, Jon was sleeping on his bed.

"Jon... Are you gonna take a shower too?" I asked, and he opened his eyes a bit, smiling up at me sleepily.

"Yeah." He yawned, sitting up. "I'll be just right back."

He walked slowly towards the bathroom, and I chuckled. Sleepy people were so funny, and Jon was so cute like that, I couldn't help it but to have a dumb smile on my face, but before he got back, I slept.

"Sweetheart, wake up." I heard a whisper, and a hand on my shoulders.

"Five more minutes, Andy." I yawned, eyes still closed and hugging my pillow.

"It's not Randy, it's Jon." He chuckled, and for a second, I forgot where was I. "Unless you don't feel like going to gym, you need to wake up." He chuckled.

I grabbed the hand he had on my shoulder and pulled him, making him fall on the bed beside me.

"It's..." I reached for my cellphone. "8 fucking am, bastard, we can sleep for a little while." I put his arm around my waist, turning my back to him and snuggling up.

"You sure?"

"Yup."

"But at least put the alarm on."

"Fiiiine." I sighed. "One hour and a half more of sleep. Done?"

"Done." He chuckled, kissing my cheek.

I smiled, looking back at him. He smiled back at me and we stared at each other for a few seconds.

"Morning, then." I chuckled, and laid my head down on the pillow again.

-x-x-x-

Exactly 9:30am me and Jon got up. He was ready, so he went downstairs and got me breakfast, while I put gym clothes on.

Our flight was at 3pm, right to the city we'd have the Pay Per View, so we left the gym a bit before lunch.

After showering, we drove to the closest shopping we found.