Chapter 21

Edited.

Next morning I woke up with a knock on the door, I opened my eyes slowly and realized I was laying on Randy's chest, leg wrapped on his, one hand on his chest. I moved away quickly, realizing that whoever knocked on the door would probably come in.

"Wake up, guys, we're leaving in about one hour." I heard Steph say, and then steps walking away.

"Oh, God." I took a deep breath.

"Man, would she freak out a little or a lot?" Randy whispered with a chuckle.

"That's not funny." I whispered back, slapping his chest playfully, before standing up. "C'mon, you heard her, we gotta get ready."

"Okay." He sighed, sitting up and stretching his arms. "Did you sleep well?" He asked, standing up and walking towards his bag.

"Yeah, you?" I asked, sitting down on the floor beside my bag to look through my clothes. "Although I-" I looked back at him, and again he was changing right there. Okay, it was just pants off, he had underwear on and it was just like his wrestling gear, but still.

"You what?" He asked, looking back at me, so I looked into my bag again so he wouldn't realize I was blushing.

"Don't remember having any dreams. I usually remember." I replied.

"Oh, I never really do remember." I heard him putting on a belt, so I looked back to make sure.

"I'll go get changed in the bathroom." I smiled, rushing in with my clothes in hand. Still not ready to being that close to them, oh Lord.

I put clothes on, brushed my teeth, put some mascara on and brushed my hair, then I walked out.

"Hmkay, you can go in." I chuckled.

"Alright, it'll take a minute." He chuckled, going in with his toothbrush.

After he got ready, we went downstairs to have our last breakfast with Shawn. It was pretty fun, like everything else that weekend, but Murphy didn't want to go home, so Shawn had to tell her we could go back next weekend. Then we all went upstairs and took our bags.

"So, let's go?" Hunter smiled.

"It was a great weekend, you all better come back soon." Shawn smiled, hugging his friend, then Steph and the girls, shook Randy's hand and stopped by my side. "It was a great pleasure to finally meet you, Katy." He smiled.

"It was a pleasure to meet you too, Uncle Shawn." I chuckled, and he did too, before pulling me for a hug.

"See? I'm already Uncle Shawn." He said, turning to look at Hunter and I swear I saw them both get teary eyes. Shawn placed a kiss on my forehead and smiled. "I'll see you soon."

"Alright." I smiled.

He led us all to the door, we waved goodbye and went to the car Hunter had rented for us. Randy drove in his to the airport with us, and then we all got back to Tampa in Hunter's personal jet plane. It was a very quick trip, but I managed to take a nap.

As soon as we arrived at Hunter's, I texted the guys to let them know I'd be at the facility for training, and they all agreed on meeting me and Randy there. So I took a quick shower, made a bag with gym clothes and Randy drove us there.

"Shawn's great, isn't he?" He smiled, looking at me for a second, and then back at the road.

"Yeah. He really likes me. Hunter said that if he could choose, Shawn would be my godfather." I smiled. "I don't have godparents, so, y'know, I think I'm accepting that offer." I chuckled.