Chapter 27

Edited.

Smackdown was pretty much normal. The guys and AJ said it wasn't as good as Raw, and not as exciting, so I guess I was the only one really excited for the tappings. Things went pretty much like this: Shea wrestled Christian for the IC belt, loosing it, but they'd have a rematch on Battleground. A triple threat match between Dean, Randy and Punk for the #1 contender for the main belts, against Cena on the PPV; I had heard Hunter talking about making the HWC and the WWE Championship into one belt only, which I kind of didn't agree. So, Punk won the match, because Randy and Dean kinda kept going against each other, got tired, and then Punk applied a GTS on both and made the pin on Randy. I actually thought it would be more reasonable if they teamed up against Punk, after that promo, but, oh well...

And lastly, Nikki... Tried to make a promo. Let's face it, she doesn't have much mic skills, at least not for me, so AJ and I interfered, resulting on AJ having a match against Nikki next Raw. Well, other than that, pretty much normal stuff. Me and the guys hanging in my locker watching the show, talking and making fun of each other... Then, they drove me and AJ to the hotel, and left after a while, because we still had a house show next afternoon.

"Katie, have you seen my glasses?" AJ asked, walking around the room, so I looked up at her from my book, giving her an innocent smile. She raised an eyebrow and then laughed. "Why are you wearing those?"

"Because I like them." I shrugged, chuckling as I took her glasses off and handed it to her.

"It's fine, I was just looking for it to make sure I didn't lose." She chuckled, sitting down on the edge of her bed, brushing her hair. "So, did Hunter give you an answer already?"

"Not yet." I sighed. "I talked to him yesterday, today we didn't talk much because he was busy. Apparently someone from NXT is debuting on Raw soon." I shrugged, closing the book and placing it and the glasses on the night stand between her bed and mine. "I hope he can find some time to see if he can do anything about it."

"Don't worry." She smiled. "I know he must be trying to find a way, but if doesn't, I'm with you and we'll work it all out."

I looked at her for a few seconds, before smiling and walking over to her bed, hugging her tightly.

"God, I love you." I said.

"I love you too." She smiled as she pulled away. "We better go to sleep, uh?" She chuckled.

"Yeah, you're right." I chuckled as well.

The next day was all a rush. I ended up waking up in the middle of the night and as I was trying to reach the bathroom, AJ woke up. After I was done, I laid down with her and we talked for like two hours about random stuff, so, yeah, we woke up late for work, which meant, being late at the arena. Weirdly enough, the guys were late too, but because they swore I told them I'd wake them up, but neither me or AJ remembered that. Well, we made it to the arena and ran to the lockers. There wasn't really a storyline, because in house shows we didn't do much, so we just had a few matches and all.

"Hey, are you busy?" Randy asked, walking into my locker room.

I was lacing up my Converse, almost ready to go back to the hotel after the houseshow, while AJ took a shower.

"Just finishing getting ready." I shrugged with a chuckle.

"Is AJ here?" He looked around.

"In the shower!" She yelled, and that's when I noticed the door wasn't fully closed, so I stood up quickly and rushed to close it.

"Sorry!" Randy said, so we chuckled. "Anyways, can we talk?"

"Sure." I nodded yes. "Sit down."

"No, in private." He rubbed the back of his neck.