Chapter 42

"Even Hunter noticed." Randy said, after a few minutes of silence.

We all started acting kind of awkwardly after what Hunter said, and got back to the hotel as soon as we could. I took a quick shower and went right to bed, Randy did the same, and I thought he was already sleeping.

"Noticed what?" I pretended I didn't know what he was talking about.

"Jon."

"Not that thing again." I sighed, turning around to look at him.

"Sorry, but it kind of seems like he wants something. And well, let's be honest, that kiss probably made him happier than actually winning the belt."

"Randy, stop."

"Did you like kissing him?"

"Randal. Stop."

"Sorry, but I just can't get it out of my mind and then Hunter said that too." He sighed.

"You said you knew it was professional."

"Yeah, I know. But does he know it was only professional?"

"I don't know, ask him." I shrugged.

"Really?" He rose a brow.

"Of course not. He'll laugh at you and tell you're stupid for thinking that way." I shook my head and sighed. "C'mon, I bet Hunter was only joking, okay?"

Randy sighed and nodded. "Fine. I'm sorry."

"No problem. We gotta sleep now 'cause we'll leave early."

"Okay." He kissed my forehead. "I love you. Good night."

"Good night. Love you too." I smiled.

I snuggled up to his chest and closed my eyes.

"Stop, they're gonna hear us." I whisper yelled, closing the door.

"If you keep talking, they will." He whispered back, chuckling, before pressing me against the wall.

"What are you doing?" I rose a brow.

"Nothing..." He moved his face closer to mine, and before I could even say a thing, Jon kissed me.

I woke up suddenly, realizing I was dreaming, and looking around. I took a deep breath, shaking my head. That felt so real, oh my God.

"Shit." I whispered, touching my lips.

That kiss on Sunday really messed me up. Fuck.

-x-x-x-

"No, choco." Alanna smiled, pointing at the ice cream on the fridge. I picked it up for her and grabbed a spoon.

"But don't tell your father I gave you ice cream before dinner." I chuckled, sitting down and watching as she shoved ice cream in her mouth.

"Katie?" She called.

"Yes?" I smiled.

"Is it true that you and dad will give me a little sister or a little brother?"

"What?" I chuckled. "Who said that?"

"Mom. She was telling my grandma that soon you'd be pregnant and then I'd have a sibling. But then she said dad can't stop with someone. What that means?"

"Oh... You shouldn't be hearing your mother talks with your grandmother, uh?"

"They thought I was sleeping." She shrugged. "They said you're young and could be my sister. How old are you, Katie?"