Chapter 35

"AJ..." I called, with a little bit of a grin. "I'm a success."

"What do you mean?" She rushed to my side, looking at my phone screen as I showed my mentions on twitter.

'ur gonna ruin the shield'
'leave dean alone'
'u dont even have enough talent'

And so goes on.

"Woah, these fangirls..." She shook her head. "Wait! There are good ones! 'I'm so happy we finally have a girl in The Shield!', 'I soooo ship Derry!', 'Seth+Cherry. Ship names, anyone?','But I'd still rather Cherry with Roman'. Haha, they ship you with all of them." AJ laughed.

"There's something else." I rose a brow, reaching for my computer and showing her a wrestling news page. "Open Relationship?" I read the title of the post.

"What's it about?" She sat down beside me.

"Katherine Levesque was a shock to the whole WWE Universe. The COO of the WWE, Triple H, revealed that he had a daughter, and that she was a WWE Diva.

The girl has skills, but what's on the spotlight now isn't her ring abilities, but her relationship abilities." I looked at her, and then at the screen again. "Recently she had been seen with many of the Superstars, including her partner in ring, Dean Ambrose, and a few that she had contact with: Randy Orton, CM Punk, and also Sheamus. She also have been seen with Dolph Ziggler, and with the current Divas Champion, AJ Lee.

An anonymous recently sent a picture of her with Randy Orton, but there are many pictures of her with Ambrose going around. They visited their hometown a while ago, only the two of them. For now, none of them have talked about it, but many fans are speaking about a 'shared relationship' between the new Diva and the Superstars." I read out loud for her, before scrolling down to the pic of me kissing Randy, one of Jon with his arms around my shoulder and three more of us in Ohio, besides one pic with Shea, Punk, Ziggler and also AJ.

"What the fuck would be a shared relationship?"

"Pretty much what we joke about, but for real." I shrugged.

"That pic of you kissing Randy, and the other one of Jon with his arms around your shoulder... They are from inside the arena, look!" She pointed at the pics and... That was true! Someone was taking pictures of us!

"There's a fucking stalker there!"

"Did you see anyone when you were with them?"

"No, I didn't really pay any attention." I shook my head no.

"This is ridiculous. They're just assuming you're... Dating all of them. What the fuck is going on with these people?!"

"They want views, AJ, and they'll do whatever they need to get it. But it's no problem. We know what's really happening, so that's not the problem, okay?"

"Okay." She nodded with a small smile.

-x-x-x-

Finally it was Battleground. I was dying. I was anxious and nervous and... It all seemed like a dream and I was scared I'd wake up anytime.

I have had a few more promos with The Shield and all during Raws, Smackdowns and house shows, and the match against Brie, which I won.

We were all excited for the thing between the Shield and the Wyatts, and me and Becky had help from David and Jon to set up what would help on the match. Jon had his experience from CZW and David was there to help make it all safe for us.

We were backstages, Sheamus had just came back from his match for the IC belt and he had won. All of us were so happy and it all seemed to be going great.