1

[Luke]

"Just like that Megan." I moaned throwing my head back in pleasure.

But then she just suddenly stop.

"My names Margo you fucking asshole!" I guess now Margo said getting up and walking out the closet we were in backstage.

How did I confuse the names?

"Wait Margo!" I called out zipping up my pants.

I quickly jogged over to her grabbing her arm to stop her from walking away. "I got confused."

"Oh go fuck yourself." Margo rolled her eyes and walked away. To bad, she was really good at pleasuring me.

Oh I guess I'll need to find someone else for tonight.

Me and my Mates just got done performing for New York tonight and it went really well. I found Margo backstage for some unknown reason and I thought hey she's hot so I went for it. I screwed up this time. Megan was the airplane attendant I fucked yesterday. I have to get better with remembering names.

"Luke where were you?" Calum asked as I walked into our dressing room, where the boys were packing up for our last show in Maine. Our flight leaves tomorrow. So we have the night in New York.

"Probably fucking a random chick." Ashton answered stuffing clothes in his backpack.

"Your not wrong." I shrugged walking over to my things.

"You usually take longer, what happened?" Michael asked laying down on the couch.

"Confused her name." I shrugged.

"Dude, you fucked up badly." Michael chuckles putting his hat over his face, which probably means he's going to fall asleep.

"Whatever." I shrug. "I'm gonna go to the bar tonight."

"Why?" Calum asked, walking across the room for I don't know what.

"To play jump ropes with a couple friends." I say sarcastically rolling my eyes. "To get drunk Cal."

"Your not even old enough." Calum rolled his eyes.

"I have my ways." I smirk.

"You need to stop drinking so much." Ashton says sitting down on the couch that Michael's not laying on.

"No thanks." I reply grabbing my backpack and swinging it over my shoulder. "Meet you guys back at the hotel."

"Dude, just be careful." Calum sighs placing a beanie on his head.

"When am I ever?" I wink and shut the door as I walk out.

The boys seem to get ticked off with me. Yeah I might be the youngest one out of the group but it doesn't mean I need to be treated like a child.

Right when I walked outside I was stormed with paparazzi. I pushed by the the best I can. They kept throwing stupid questions and comments like

Are you going to go have sex with another stranger?

How was New York?

How many girls have you slept with?

Luke you whore!

That last one was probably angry Margo, I don't know I didn't bother to stop.

I got into the car quickly shutting the door but they all still attacked my car with flashing lights and screaming girls. I would of stopped for some fans on my way out but the paparazzi fucked all of it up.