32

[Charlotte]

I loved my time with luke so much. It felt nice to have someone to hold and just be there for you. I've been here for about 3 days and it's been great.

I visited Jenni a lot during these days. I have been able to catch up and she says she's glad to see me happy. But there was a new rule out where only you can visit before 6pm so that limits our time even more. I've tried to spend as much time as possible with her. I just wanted to spend every minute in New York I can with her along with luke. Margo was part of it until she acted all like a bitch. She's been calling me but I haven't answered.

"Killed you once again ha!" I laugh as the game ends.

"no what the heck!" Michael throws his remote. "I was suppose to win you cheated! Rematch!"

"You've rematched her about 5 times!" Luke laughs. "I think that's enough."

"Yeah I have to go bring Jenni lunch anyway." I say throwing the remote to ashton.

"We will finish this later!" Michael groans.

"So I can beat you again." I laugh. "You coming with?" I ask luke.

"Of course." Luke stands up. "A man has to be with his women."

"But your not a man , your a little girl." Michael scoffs while he plays with ashton.

"Shut it." Luke rolls his eyes pouting as I laugh.

"Let's go." I roll my eyes and grabbing his hand and making him follow me.

We make it downstairs where I notice outside Is crowded with people. I look over at luke kind of surprised. This didn't happen before as I was here.

"Shit they found our hotel." Luke sighs. "I don't want to put you threw this-"

"Hey it's fine." I assure. "These things we'll have to get use to."

I understand now that luke is famous and has eyes on him all the time. I didn't want to be hidden away and I didn't want to keep him from interacting.

He gives me a small smile grabbing my hand. "I hope your not claustrophobic."

We make our way out the door to be attacked by flashing lights and screaming. There was little questions like :

Luke who is that?

Is this your girlfriend?

Ew why her?!

Luke fight me playboy!

I grabbed Luke tightly pushing threw the crowd and making our way into the car.

"That was something." I shake my hea laughing.

"Im sorry." Luke sighs. "I didn't want this to happen while you were here."

"It's okay, it's not like you texted all those girls to be there, things get out sometimes ,it's okay lukey." I say booping his nose jokly making him smile.

-

We bought Jenni's lunch and made our way up to her hotel room.

"Hi I'm here for Jenni Maddison." I say to the lady at the front desk putting down the bag Jenni's food was in on the table.

The lady scrolls threw her computer stopping and looking up at me.

"Im sorry but Jenni is no longer able to be visited." She says getting up from her chair. I look over at like confused turning back to her.

"What do you mean? I was here this morining what changed?" I question kind of confused.

"Im sorry but Jenni Maddison past away two hours ago." She says a pity look on her face.

I started to feel something in my chest that I haven't felt in so long.

I couldn't believe she was gone, she can't be gone. She's suppose to stay here and come back home and sit and watch her favorite tv show.

"This can't no." I shake my head feeling the tears roll down my cheeks. "I need to see her please." My voice fading out.

"Im so sorry Hun." She says.

"Oh god charlie." Luke sighs reaching out for me and I fall apart in his arms.

"This can't be true no." I cry out. "You must of made a mistake I need to see her."

I try pushing by the doctors to get to her room but luke holds me back pulling me back to him an holding me tightly.

I just came back and I just got time to spend with her. She was suppose to keep on fighting and she didn't. Why did she give up, why couldn't she fight. Everything was suppose to be better this time. But how can I manage knowing she's gone forever?