6

[Charlotte]

"When can you stop annoying me so much!" I yelled trying to pull away my camera.

"I just need it to take some pictures for my project!" Jude yelled pulling it away from me but I still managed to keeps my hands on it.

"Hey!" My mom yelled pulling it away. "Jude use you dads camera." My mom said to him giving him a quick kiss on his forehead.

"Thanks." I sighed.

"Be nicer to him well you?" My mom sighed.

"Maybe. Not." I chuckled going back into my room and slamming the door. I threw myself on my bed dialing a number and bringing the phone to my ear.

"Hey liam."

I quickly took myself out of my flashback. I don't know what's happening now. My pills aren't controlling my flashbacks anymore. It's like it's getting harder each time for me to control them.

My new therapist annoys me and I haven't opened up to her yet. I just have a hard time letting people in to see how I feel. It's hard now because my old therapist was the one that I poor out my emotions to when I didn't tell anyone and now I have no one.

I stood in the warm water as it hit my body letting all my emotional pain drain out. I was trying hard lately not to cry in front of anyone or let anyone see I was in still hurting.

It's hard to wake up every morning and know that you won't be seeing the people that you saw all those 17 years of your life every time.

All these memories flooding back to me just kill my emotions. It's hard to decide on whether my mind makes them up or they might be true but I don't think that these are fake. They feel to real.

I wiped away the last tears running down my cheeks by splashing water on my face and turning off the water. I grab my towel and wrap it around me making my way to my room. My clothes and everything were laid out there so I usually did this now.

I was drying myself up when I heard a knock at the door which I ignored. Jonah wasn't here so it couldn't be anyone important.

But then it kept knocking nonstop which got kind of annoying. I sighed wrapping my towel around me again quickly making my way to the door.

I looked threw the peep whole to see Luke on the other side.

"Go away." I said not opening the door.

"I still need to drive you to your therapist." Luke sighed.

He was right. I haven't talked to him for 2 days since he made me walk home in the rain. I've been ignoring everyone. These last two days I've been taking a cab but I've been running out of money lately since I don't want to ask anyone for money.

I sigh opening the door and letting him walk in.

"Ah nice view." Luke smirked as he sat on the couch.

"Just wait here, I need to get dressed." I sighed starting to walk away.

"We could do this now you know, your brother isn't going to be home for a while." Luke smiled biting down on his bottom lip.

"I'm not that stupid fuck off." I rolled my eyes entering my room and slamming the door.

Once I find he's up I walked out the door entering the living room where Luke wasn't at the couch he was lying on the ground.

I just ignored it walking past him to grab my phone off its charger.

"Are you really going silence on me?" Luke asked sitting up but still sitting on the floor.