5

[Charlotte]

The only reason I got out of bed today was because of that stupid alarm Jonah had so I would wake up for my therapy session with my new therapist. I wasn't ready for a new therapist. I wanted to go back home. I really have been thinking about laying off my meds again but I'm not sure. My old therapist said it can cause me anxiety, and panic attacks. It's like either way I'm screwed.

I sigh grabbing my headphones and connecting them to my ears like I usually did. I listened to music a lot let's say. It just helps me tune out the shitty world we live in.

I haven't been able to sleep well since I'm not really use to this timezone thing. I feel like I'm going to be sleeping threw the day and staying awake threw the night for a while.

I walk into the living room sitting on the couch and bringing my knees to my chest. I wasn't ready to go to a new therapist or see new people in those stupid group support things. I hate everyone.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when someone shakes my shoulder. I pull off my headphones turning around to face Jonah.

"What the hell?" I snapped.

"Calm down!" Jonah yelled. "I was going to tell you I have to leave for work right now and I won't be able to show you your therapy is located at so Liz left Luke the keys to her car so he an drive you okay." He finished up running around the house for different items. Are they serious? Luke again? Wasn't having him living at front of me enough?

"No i don't want to go period." I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"You are going, period." He rolled his eyes. "You want to act like a bitch then I will too Charlie." He sighed grabbing a book bag.

"What do you even do?" I asked ignoring his rude comment.

"I'm a marine biologist. I study the sea life." He explained quickly grabbing things from all around.

I just nod in response slowly.

"Okay have to go. There's some money on the counter for if you get hungry." Jonah last said before shutting the door.

A couple seconds later he peaks his head again. "Oh Luke's going to be here in 5 so be ready have a nice day." He finished up shutting the door completely now.

I sigh standing up from the couch walking over to the counter and taking the money into my pocket. I don't understand why out of everyone it had to be luke. It felt kind of weird not to have someone chasing me down 24/7 like Jenni did.

I was interrupted from my thoughts when I heard my cell phone ring. I pull it out reading the caller ID and it says Margo.

I pick it up after a couple seconds of hesitation.

"Hello?"

"Oh god Charlie! I miss you!" Margo whined threw the phone.

"Nice." I nod even though she can't see me. "Miss you too."

"How's it over there in Australia?" She asked. It sounded like someone was in the room with her but I couldn't figure out the voice in the back.

"Hate it." I blankly said shrugging even though she can't see me.

"That's the spirit." She chuckled. She was so happy all the time. I don't know how we were best friends. We were completely different in so many ways. Jenni said back then we were exactly the same but that I've changed a lot.

"So Luke isn't with the boys, so I'm wondering if he went back home."

"I haven't seen him." I lied. I knew if I told Margo that I knew where Luke was or even that he's staying in front of me then she would freak and go on and on about it.