4

[Luke]

The flight felt like it took a million years and I'm glad I finally Landed. It might not seem like it since I'm always on planes but I get really plane sick. Especially today since I was starving. All they had in this stupid airport was a coffee shop and a sandwich shop but in the same place. I guess it was half and half and I quickly ran over to it cause I can hear my stomach grumbling.

I reached the line which was pretty long tapping my foot hoping that the line would move in like 5 seconds. I kept sighing and mumbling things under my breath from how mad I was. I was ready to cut in front of all of them.

"Can you stop mumbling and sighing and tapping your foot!" A girl in front of me snapped turning around to meet my eyes.

"Hey your that girl that I bumped into at the alley right?" I said recapping that day.

"Oh god." She groaned turning back around moving a step front when the line finally moved.

"Well aren't you happy to see me." I scoffed crossing my arms over my chest.

"I'm angry enough, I don't need you and your cocky self to bother me." She sighed running her fingers threw her dark brown hair.

"Someone's a little grouchy, what are you even doing here eh?" I asked moving frontwards when the line moved again.

"Nothing that concerns you." She rolled her eyes not even looking back at me.

"You know your really rude right?" I scoffed rolling my eyes. I first was really into her and now I can't stand her. Does she have to be a bitch all the time?

"Thanks, now can you leave me alone?" She snapped finally turning to look at me then turning back away.

"Fine." I rolled my eyes. I think she was nicer in the alley then she is now. I first saw her as in innocent girl and now I'm seeing her other side and I can't help it but hate her. But at the same time I like seeing her get mad.

The line finally moved and the girl ordered her coffee and I ordered my sandwich. When I was ready to sit down and eat, I saw the cab that's suppose to pick me up. I groaned and stood back up grabbing my things. What does a man have to do to sit and eat a sandwich in peace.

When i was on my way to my cab but I already saw paparazzi surrounding the cab driver holding up my name. Fuck my life. I threw on my hoodie and kept on walking hoping I can push pass them. They weren't suppose to know I was here.

I decided to stop at a corner of the airport until they disappeared. When I finally looked up from the ground I saw the girl walking up to a guy standing like 2 feet away from me holding up a sign also saying welcome Charlie.

So that's her name. Now instead of referring to her as bitchy girl from the alley I can call her Charlie. Even though I don't think I'll ever see her again.

I turned back to where my cab was and I finally saw it was empty. I grabbed my luggage and walked over to him handing him my luggage and getting into the cab quickly. The man comes finished up shutting the trunk and coming around sitting in his drivers seat and driving away.

My mom had been living in the same apartment building for a really long time. She still is living there and it's going to be weird to go back. It's felt like such a long time. I haven't seen Jack neither Ben in a really long time. I talked to jack occasionally threw the phone but not a lot. It's rare.

While I was in the cab I decided to eat my sandwich. I didn't have no fucking time back at the airport and I'm really hungry.

"No eating in the cab kid." The man said as he drove off.