14

[Charlotte]

I turn on the tv for once watching whatever channel was on waiting for luke. What I noticed is that he was on tv. From that incident from yesterday that he punched the guy in the face. I shook my head turning off the tv right after. I was even in the background it was sick. I didn't want to see what story they had with it.

It was time for me to go to my therapy session and Luke wasn't here. I kind of figured after what happened yesterday that this would happen. He's probably knocked out in his apartment. So I called a cab since he hasn't showed up.

I got in the cab sliding in my seatbelt keeping my focus out the window. Depends my mood on if I want to walk or take a cab. Well mostly depends on how much money I have on me.

"Oh, where would you like me to drop you off?" The cab driver asked. He didn't have an accent like everyone else here. It made me feel a little normal now.

I was ready to reply but I saw something that caught my attention. It was Luke lying down on the bench of the abandoned park I always go to.

"Stop the car." I said to the man. He nods pulling over as I get off the car. What is he doing laying down on a fucking bench when he could of went home.

I walk over to him shaking him to see if he'll wake up.

"Luke!" I say slapping his face. Right there he flinches rubbing his eyes with the back of his hands.

"What?" Luke groaned sitting up. He looked like a big mess. His messy hair, his flannel has one sleeve rolled up and the other one isn't. He looks like a mess. But when he Brung his arm down from his face he had a bruised lip by his piercing and a split on his cheek.

"Luke what happened?" I asked sitting next to him and grabbing his face observing the bruises.

"I don't know." Luke groaned running his fingers threw his hair.

"Don't tell me you got in another fight." I sigh. "You need to control your drinking." I said rolling my eyes. One of these days he's going to get hurt badly. He's still way to young to be at bars drinking at night. He doesn't know how to control himself and that's not good. One day all the drinking can cause him to faint, or get in worser problems.

"My head hurts." Luke groaned fixing his flannels sleeve.

"Well you were drunk, got punched in the face, which seems more than once, and you slept on a fucking bench." I sighed. I felt like a mother. Luke doesn't know how to take care of himself and I find myself taking care of him and I don't know why. I guess I'm not completely heartless.

"My face does hurt." Luke sighs touching his face and flinching. Whoever punched Luke must have been really strong because he cut open his cheek.

"Cmon." I say getting up. "Let's go to the pharmacy to get some bandages and stuff." I sigh. Luke nods standing up and following me to the cab.

I let Luke slide in first then I go in. "Can you take us to the nearest pharmacy." I said to the cab driver as I slid on my seat belt and I glared at Luke to slide on his.

The cab driver nods starting up the car.

"Hey, aren't you from that band, what's it called, I can't remember but my daughters always showing me photos of you." The cab driver blabbed on. Right now wasn't the time for him to be telling Luke how much his daughter loves him.