Epilogue

[3 years later]

Charlie has been waiting for Luke. It's been so long since she's been able to see him. He's been on small tour with the boys and today he finally gets to come home.

Charlie and luke finally got a small house together in Los Angeles. Big enough for them two. They both decided that LA might be a good idea to have a fresh start.

Everything has been going great for them these years they've been together. Luke has been gone for 3 months and she can't wait to see him again. It's been to long and all they've done is facetime on Lukes free time, which was hardly ever.

She also had some big news for him. She was scared on how he would react. She was afraid to tell luke threw facetime since she knew this could ruin his music career. But she had to tell him. Her stomach was already growing a bit since its been 3 months.

Charlie was snapped out of her thoughts by her phone ringing. She sighs walking over to it and picking up without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?"

"Babe, I don't think I can make it I missed my flight to la." Luke sighs from the other line of the phone. Charlie was happy he was chasing his dreams but she really missed him and she really wanted to tell him what she needs to say.

"Oh." Was all charlie could say.

"Im sorry." Luke groans. "Can you do me a favor?"

"Sure." Charlie sighs rolling her eyes even though he can't see her.

"Can you go to the backyard and check if my guitar stand Is out there, im not sure if I left it back at the arena or I left it at home."

"Okay give me a second." Charlie sighs. All she wanted to do was cry right now. She wanted luke with her but these are things that come with dating a celebrity.

She walked out to the backyard looking around the table they have outside to see if it was anywhere around there. She sighed once she didn't find it ready to tell luke it wasn't there but she was scared to death by a tall figure standing right behind her with a smirk on his face.

"Oh my god luke." Charlie smiles going up to him and giving him the tightest hug ever and he did the same using his height to pick her up and spin her around. "You said you missed the flight." Charlie groaned punching his arm.

"Ouch, babe, I wanted to surprise you." Luke laughs hugging her again.

"More like scare the shit out of me." Charlie laughs giving him a quick peck on the lips but luke doesn't just take that. He quickly pulls her back in connecting there lips again, his hands placed around her waist , and her hands loosely around his neck.

"Luke," Charlie trailed off pulling away.

"What's wrong?" Luke questioned confused.

"There's something I need to say."

"What is it?" Luke asked seeing how off charlie was. He hoped it wasn't anything bad.

"Let's go inside yeah?" Charlie says grabbing his hand and leading him inside to the living room.

"Oh I have something to tell you as well!" Luke said sitting down next to charlie , their hands still intertwined.

"What?" Charlie questioned.

"You go first." Luke says. He wanted to hear what charlie needed to say.

"No you." Charlie says. She wanted to here what he had to say before she came out with the big news.