30

[Charlotte]

It's been 1 month and 25 days and I'm finally back home. They said my progress was much better that I was cut short a couple days and I was so happy to be back with jonah.

But I couldn't wait to see luke.

Calum and the boys found a way to contact me, I guess the found me in Lukes contacts and called me and said that we should plan a surprise for him. That I fly to New York and see him there.

I don't know how they knew I was out but I feel like part of the plan was Jonah's too. I was so excited to see luke but at the same time I was so scared. What if he found someone better? Or if he moved on without me? If he had a girlfriend?

The boys said all he does is talk about me but they could just be bluffing. The nerves were killing me.

I sigh dragging my suitcase with me, and jonah next to me. I was only going back to New York for about a week. I could return whenever I want before that week but that's the limit of staying.

My flight was called making my heart race.

"Say hi to Jenni if you see her for  me would ya?" Jonah says bringing me into a hug.

"I will." I say. "Don't miss me too much." I laugh.

"I'll try." He laughs pulling away. "No go little sis, and have fun."

"Could I even do drugs?" I question joking around.

"Not that much fun." He shakes his head.

"Im a teenager, teenagers should get drunk, have fake IDs and do weed." I say a laugh escaping my mouth.

"Well your not like other teenagers are you?" Jonah questions.

"Not really." I laugh. "Bye Jonah."

"Bye charlie." He waves as I walk away, showing the lady my ticket and walking into find my seat.

I felt more refreshed and happy. Im actually glad I went to that hospital. I met a lot of people and got to know a lot of people. And hope I stay happy, I like this feeling. It's better than being sad all the time. But what I felt now was nerves, wondering what luke would say or do when he saw me.

-
-
-

After a really long flight I finally arrived in New York. I was so jet lagged, I'd kill for some sleep.

I groan pulling my suitcase with me, getting interrupted when my phone rung.

"Hello?" I sighed placing the phone to my ear not checkin the caller ID.

"Hey, we're outside of the airport, were in a black van." Calum says.

"Is this the part where you kidnap me and murder me?" I question making my way out the doors.

"Just come." He laughs. I hang up sliding the phone in my sweater pocket.

I step outside to see Calum standing in front of a black van like he said. He looked a bit different from when I saw him at the alley. He got a different haircut and even got taller. I guess all Lukes friends will be way taller than me.