3

[Luke]

"This questions for Luke. what the hell happened last time, getting arrested?" The interviewer asked passing me the microphone.

"Well there was this guy. He was pushing me around like if I was an object and I confronted him and it just started a big disaster." I lied. The management made me tell an interviewer a fake story to protect the band from going down hill and to have a clear story so people could stop spreading rumors. I didn't really want to lie to my fans but I had to. I didn't want people saying more things about me then they are now.

"Did you fist fight, and that's why your were arrested and have that bruise on your face?" The interviewer asked. Damn could this guy just shut up already.

"Yeah." I reply running my fingers threw my hair.

"You don't seem to sure." The interviewer raised his eyebrow at me.

"Yes, he's saying the truth now May we continue on?" Calum snapped waving the whole subject off.

"Someone's in a bad mood, I bet you know the real story." The interviewer said shoving the microphone in calums face but he slaps it away.

"He just told the the fucking story." Michael rolled his eyes.

"Bad mood Huh guys?" The interviewer scoffed shoving the microphones in our face and then I slapped it away.

"We're done here." Ashton says nodding to us so we could walk away. We had a show tonight, our last show and we have to get ready. I also need to pack for Sydney right after the show.

"Now watch that be all over the news." Ashton sighs.

"Who gives a shit anymore." I roll my eyes.

"Our show starts soon and we're still stuck by the hotel." Calum groans as we slide into the van changing the subject.

"We'll make it." Ashton says sliding into his seat.

-

We made it to the hotel way earlier than what Calum was worrying about. Since I had a little over time I decided to go outside and light a cigarette.

I stepped outside smoking my cigarette then was interrupted by I think a fan. She was wearing our shirt which probably meant she was. She was hot too. I would fuck her if she let me.

"Luke?" She squealed walking over to me.

"Hey babe." I said taking on last puff before throwing my cigarette on the ground and stepping on it.

She walked over to me giving me a tight hug. "I can't believe it's you! Wait.." She said pulling away. "I didn't know you smoked."

"Some thing's are meant to stay secrets babe." I winked as she nodded.

"Can we take a picture?" She questioned.

"Wouldn't you want backstage experience instead love?" I smirked stepping closer. I haven't got any since Margo almost 2 days ago. And this girl was really good enough.

"And what do you mean by that?" The girl smiled twirling her hair with her finger in a flirty way which probably meant she got the memo.

"You should know what I mean." I smiled stepping closer to her as she looked up at me.

She nodded and I led her to a bathroom backstage. It was the nearest thing to the door. I couldn't let anyone see her.

Once we got to the bathroom i locked the door and I pinned her to the wall connecting our lips as she wrapped her arms around my neck to get closer. I'm the type of person that likes it under 6 minutes and then goodbye to her. And I hope this time was the same.