31

[Luke]

I had the craziest dream last night which felt so real. It was that charlie came back and it was perfect. I wish it was it was true but it's too good to be.

I groan rubbing my eyes as I sat up. I looked next to me to find my bed empty. That's how I new I was dreaming. I sighed running my fingers threw my hair swinging my feet to the edge of the bed and barely getting up.

I make my way to the bathroom not caring who's in there. I heard the water running but it was probably ashton.

I heard him singing in the shower as I brushed my teeth and washed my face. Today I had a free day. I maybe would just sleep in. My schedules pretty tight.

I walk out looking for a towel to dry my face up.

I look over to find charlie sitting on my bed making my heart race.

"So I have to go visit Jenni & Margo soon, maybe you can come with?" Charlie ask walking over to me and hugging me.

"Oh my god your here!" I say my voice cracking from excitement.

"Yeah." Charlie laughs pulling away to look up at me. "I was here last night remember?"

"That wasn't a dream? Oh my im so happy your here, I love you." I say bringing her into a tight hug again, lifting her up off the ground and spinning her around.

"And I love you." She laughs as I put her down. "Sorry I wasn't there when you woke up, I went for a walk."

"Well the good thing is I have a day ahead of plans for us." I say.

"Great!" She says. She seems more happier than last time and that makes me even happier. I don't know how me and charlie got here in such a short period of time but it felt like I've known her for ages and Im just happy shes happy.

-

While I was waiting for ashton to come out the bathroom me and charlie sat on my bed, charlie concentrated on something on her phone but I kinda wanted her to concentrate on us.

"Char." I groan sitting next to her.

She ignores me.

"Babe." I whisper.

She seems to be concentrated on something on her phone.

I smirk pushing her back on the bed and getting on top of her and connecting our lips taking her by surprise. Soon enough she loosens up, and wraps her arms around my neck. Shortly after the kiss gets heated but interrupted by ashton.

"This is gross." Ashton says rolling his eyes. I laugh getting off charlie to find him only with a towel around his waist.

"Put clothes on you little porn star." I snap covering Charlie's eyes as she laughs.

"Don't worry it's not like im checking him out." Charlie rolls her eyes pulling my hands away from her face and giving me a quick peck on the lips.

"I'll give you guys your privacy." Charlie says getting up from the bed.

"Where are you gonna go?"

"I'll just probably wait for you in the lobby? Hurry up would ya?" She says sounding more like a question.

"It's fine." Ashton says sliding on his shirt. "Im done anyways, you can stay and catch up, I have to go bother Calum."

"I'll see you boys soon then." I say and charlie shrugs walking back to sitting next to me as ashton exits winking.