9

[Luke]

I was still kind of embarrassed from two days ago of how I got all drunk and then started crying and then charlie had to take care of me. It was surprise to me that she didn't get angry and walk away from me. I could hardly remember how she ended taking me home.

I was just sitting around at home doing nothing really. Max was at work, and so was my mom. I haven't really communicated much with any of them. It feels weird since I usually talk so much with the boys and could never get calum to shut up back on tour and now I have no one.

I pull on my sweat shirt making my way out my door. I really couldn't stay here any longer. I hated it here. I usually always had a room to run off to when I was younger but now that has been given away.

I didn't know what to do. I still had time to kill since charlie was at her therapy session and there was like an hour left. I also found out where I parked my moms car the other day at the bar. I parked it in some parking lot that had a meter which ended up me getting a ticket which I probably have to pay.

I made it downstairs after the quiet elevator ride. I started walking down the street outside to get to my moms car but was stopped when someone yelled my name.

I stopped and turned around to find Bridgit walking over to me. Damn she was hot. Back in middle school I had a really big crush on her but she didn't notice me much. I mean, no one noticed me but I really did have a big crush on her.

"Hey." She said standing in front of me. "You've gotten so tall I can find you anywhere." She chuckles. She had such a cute laugh. Oh god her boobs have gotten bigger since last time I saw her.

"Yeah, I'm like a tree." I chuckle awkwardly. "So what's up?"

"Nothing really, I was just going to go get some coffee." She said.

I couldn't even pay attention to what she was talking about. She was so beautiful and her hair flew the right way and her boobs were so hard not to look down at.

"Want to come along?" She asked making me snap out of my thoughts.

"Um, yeah sure!" I nodded biting on my bottom lip. I had some time to kill and Bridgit is pretty good to waste my time on.

She nods flashing a smile as we make our way down the street.

"We can take my car." I said pointing to my moms car. I wasn't going to mention that it was my moms car to her. That's kind of embarrassing when your famous still driving your moms car.

She nods as we get into the car. I slide on my seat belt starting up the car.

"So Luke, how's the tour been?" Bridgit asked.

"It was an amazing experience." I replied. "All we did was lay back and perform."

"That's great! You would always be playing your guitar." Bridgit chuckled.

"Yeah, I have a passion for it." I chuckle. "I was weird."

"You were,I remember when you always use to watch me." Bridgit chuckled. "You were creepy."

"I know." I chuckle softly. I use to stalk her all the time when I was young. You can say I was a big dork.

"But now your cute." She mentioned making my stomach feel butterflies but not in a girly way, I mean it as manly as it gets.

"And so are you." I smirked.

We shortly after made it to the coffee shop. We were just waiting in line to get our coffee.