21

[charlotte]

I woke up on my couch with Luke laying across, his head resting on my lap. I rub my eyes trying to wake up correctly.

Last night Luke was so upset I had to spend 2 hours just helping him to stop crying. He was also drunk which didn't make the situation any better . It's not good for him.

I've tried and listen to my therapist and tried being more open with people. I've actually haven't opened up to anyone yet. Maybe only helping out Luke when he was upset.

I've actually gotten a little used to Luke. It's weird.

I run my fingers threw my hair, then giving Luke a soft push to try and wake him.

He groans still going back to sleep.

"Luke." I say softly giving him a small shove.

He groans rubbing his eyes as he sits up running his fingers threw his hair.

"Bad Morning." He says his voice sounding deep and raspy.

"Huh?" I question standing up and stretching out.

"Nothing." He sighs. "Oh my, I was a mess last night wasn't i?"

"Sorta." I shrug.

"My night was a mess." He groans.

We were interrupted by a ringing of a phone. Luke sighs pulling out his phone and answering without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?"

"Luke!" I here a familiar voice yell threw the phone.

I guess Luke had it on speaker by accident. I guess he didn't put any effort on taking it off as he placed the phone on his lap.

"Calum!" Luke says with fake enthusiasm.

"What the fuck? Have you checked the news?" Calum says.

"Not really." Luke shrugs like if he's use to all of it.

"Your on it!" Calum says.

"Gold figure." Luke rolls his eyes.

"Who's that girl?!" Calum ask. "Twitters going insane about it!"

"Michael shut up! I'm yelling at Luke!" Calum says on the side making me roll my eyes.

I walk over to the kitchen finding a sticky note on the fridge saying Jonah left because he had a Sunday shift.

I roll my eyes making my way back to the living room, Calum still blabbing to michael in the background.

"Calum, I don't care okay, that night was shitty enough! My whole fucking Lifes fucked up! Are you happy now? I'd really prefer if you would call me to check if im okay instead of saying shit I already know! I'm sick and tired of this!" Luke snaps clicking end to the call as I sit there in silence.

"Fuck." Luke cussed throwing his phone.

He groaned standing up and making his way to my door.

"Luke." I sigh following him towards the door.

"He's never called to check how im doing! It's always to yell at me about things I already know I fucked up, I mean I fuck up everything! I get it!" Luke groans stopping outside my door.

"He's just protective." I say crossing my arms over my chest. I get how Luke feels about Calum. He kind of seems annoying to me to, but it's Like Margo. She would push me around to do things because she cares and that's probably the same things with Calum.