19

[luke]

Bridgit and my date is less than 2 days away. I haven't chose out anything or planned out anything. I'm kind of stuck. I don't know what to do. Was I suppose to call early for reservations for a restaurant? Do I take her to a restaurant? Do I keep it fancy? Or keep it at a friend level? I'm loosing my mind.

Right now I was lost than ever. I wanted things to go right. I really like her. She's really sweet and she's an old friend. Well she never really wanted to talk to me before but she does now and that's all that matters. Maybe coming back to Sydney hasn't bee bad after all. I just miss touring and meeting fans. I wouldn't want any of the boys to know but I miss them too.

Calums been leaving me messages and so has ashton and Michael on how I've been doing and I haven't replied. I've just been a little upset with them for being so okay without me. But at the same time I don't care. I'm happy i came back only because of Bridgit. She's like my anchor here.

I've also been thinking of what charlie told me when we went to the beach, to the place I use to hang out. Maybe she was right. Maybe my mom did want to protect me from that monster. But at the same time I'm not sure. She told me that she doesn't need me. That I can disappear and she wouldn't care. She hasn't even told me once she's proud of what I've accomplished. She hasn't left him yet either. I just don't know what to think anymore.

I decide to step out my apartment to think of what to do. I'll probably go on walk to think things out. Maybe I can go buy my tuxedo. Or a new pair of jeans and shirt or something. I'm so confused.

I step out my apartment the same time charlie does which is odd. She hasn't been leaving her apartment much anymore.

"Charlie." I say. "I'd be thinking you watch me now." I say playfully walking up to her. She looks like she hasn't slept in days. She looks worse than the first day I got to know her.

"Yeah right." She rolls her eyes. "I was just going to get some air." She sighs.

"Want to come along with me?" I ask. I know charlie needs to leave that room. I don't want her to stay in there anymore locked away with her thoughts and no one there to help. Maybe going out could help clear her mind.

"Where?" She questions playing with her fingers.

"I don't know." I sigh. "I'm going on a date and I need new clothes or tuxedo, I don't know im so confused." I groan.

"First date Huh?" She questions scoffing.

"No." I lie. "I think fancy would be good right?"

"Yeah." Charlie nods. "Have you made reservations?" She questions as we make our way to the elevator.

"Not really." I shrug. "I don't know how." I scratch the back of my neck as we get into the elevator.

"What the fuck?" Charlie says. "You just call the restaurant you want and make reservations!"

"Well I don't know! I've been on tour and studio and stuff that I haven't dated in a long time." I lie shrugging. I didn't want charlie knowing I haven't been on a date. It's embarrassing and it makes me look like a man whore.

"Oh my." She says. "This is your first date isn't it?"

"No." I scoff lying.

"Oh my god yes it is!" She says a small laugh escaping her mouth.

"Shut up!" I groan.

Then I notice charlie just laughed. I haven't ever heard her laugh before and it's cute. It reminds me of ashtons giggle but at the same time high pitched.