24

[charlotte]

I groan slowly waking up. I could already feel the pain in my head from last night. I don't remembering of it. Just that I got drunk.

I open my eyes to find a pair of arms wrapped around me. I turn back to find Luke.

Did I sleep with him?

I quickly shot up checking if my clothes were still on and they were and so we his. I sigh in relief laying back down.

I turn over to find Luke still sound Asleep. He looked so cute.

Did that thought just run my mind?

Oh my god I don't even know what's wrong with me. My feelings are all over the place. I don't remember anything from last night.

"Luke." I say shaking Luke a bit.

"What?" Luke groans, his voice sounding deep and raspy.

"What happened last night?" I question running my fingers threw my messy hair.

"A lot." He sighs rubbing his eyes as he sits up.

Luke looked really upset. I don't know if I caused it or whoever caused it.

"What?" I question.

We were interrupted when Jonah barged into my room.

"I think you guys want to see this." He sighs walking away. Me and Luke look at each other confused, getting up from my bed and walking into the living room.

We all turned to the tv to find that tv show that always talks about famous people and stuff.

"Has Luke Hemmings been hanging out with a girl and falling for her and ending up hurt? Here's a clip from a party last night which was caught."

The girl turned to a video of Bridgit shirtless and Luke pushing her off and him getting up.

"Really? You were part of this?" Luke yelled.

"Luke im sorry-"

"I actually fell for you!"

"Luke-"

"No just don't."

Luke just walked away and the video ended there.

"Poor Luke Hemmings is getting taste of his own medicine Huh?"

I quickly grab the remote turning the tv off. Luke quickly gets up and walking back into my room as I follow him.

He sits on the edge pulling on his vans as quick as possible. I could see his face puff up already.

"Luke." I sigh walking over to him.

"I hate my life." Luke says ready to walk out but I stop him and pull him back down on the bed.

"I'm so sorry." I sigh feeling really horrible from what I saw. Luke really liked her and it kind of hurt me to see him hurt.

"I actually thought she might like me for me." Luke groans hiding his face in his hands.

I sigh pulling his face in my hands and wiping away his tears.

"It's alright. She wasn't worth it." I say. "She's such a bitch."

"I was just humiliated on tv!" Luke cries harder as I grab him and bring him into an embrace. I wish I would of never got drunk so I could of been there from the start.

"It's okay Luke." Was all i could find words to say. I felt upset for him and I actually couldn't handle seeing him like this.

"Nothing is anymore!" Luke says hiding his face in my embrace more.

"Hey it will be, just try and find something that would distract your mind." I sigh.

"There was one thing that kind of took away the pain." Luke says pulling away. "But I don't think it would ever happen again."

"What?" I question running my fingers threw my hair again.

We were interrupted when Jonah knocked then walking in.

"I need to go run some aarons, I'll be back soon, call me if anything." Jonah says as I nod and he shuts my door.

I was ready to ask what makes lukes pain go away but he changed the subject quickly.

"I'm better now." Luke says getting up. "Wanna go get something to eat?" He ask biting down on his lip nervously.

"Sure." I shrug ignoring the questions and thoughts in my head. If Luke just wanted to change the subject from that then we will. Maybe that's what helps him get distracted. Not talking about it. I'm still in a shock that Bridgit did this to him but at the same time I was happy that Luke wasn't going to be with her. You could tell that she only wanted him now cause of his fame and she never cared before. She didn't fit in Right. I just want Luke to be happy.

-

After me and Luke got dressed and cleaned up we decided to go to the diner we came to last time and eat breakfast. It felt different now. Last time I was here with Luke I could barely stand him and now we're best friends. It was a big change.

"What happened last night?" I question breaking the silence that formed.

"Um, the Bridgit thing." Luke says nervously biting on his lip.

"Nothing else?" I question.

Luke was acting off. Like if something else happened last night. I don't think I slept with him because I woke up with all my clothes on. There was something.

"No." Luke says shrugging after a pause.

"How'd you end up in my bed?" I ask again. I really never remember laying in bed with Luke. Last night might of been a bad night but it was kinda good for me. I actually got some sleep without waking up all panicked.

"You didn't let me leave." Luke shrugs. There was something of Luke that was off. I get that he was hurt about Bridgit but he seems like something's bothering him.

I was ready to ask again but our waiter Brung us our breakfast. All I asked for was a coffee because this headache I had was making me loose my apetite. But Luke didn't ask for anything at all. He just kind of sat there looking out the window biting on his bottom lip.

He looked down at his non-stop ringing of phone. He groans looking down at it.

"What is it?" I question.

"Twitter." Luke sighs.

I don't get why he's so upset about the attention he's getting. Supposely all his fans are bashing Bridgit and he's getting pitty. He must of really loved Bridgit.

"Luke there's something else messing with your mind." I state taking a sip of my coffee.

"There's nothing else!" He snaps. "Can you just leave me the fuck alone and disappear!"

I kind of was startled by his words. He hasn't talked like that to me since I first saw him. And I'm afraid that might be going back into that person.

"Fine." I say getting up. "I will disappear." I finish up walking away. I could here Luke calling after me but I just walked quicker. It kind of hurt me to hear him say that because I started to like being around Luke, and now I'm walking away.