13

[Luke]

I picked up my phone which Calum was calling. What a surprise. He's probably calling to yell at me, so I declined it.

I made my way to Charlie's house to take her to her therapy session again. Every day's the same routine. Way to go Luke. From traveling all around the world and recording in studios to driving charlie to her therapist.

I sighed opening the door to find charlie sitting on the couch looking threw this black camera.

I sat next to her making her jump a little. I guess she didn't see me walk in. Now that I payed attention more she was crying. Why is she crying again?

"Charlie." I sighed.

"I'm fine." She said wiping away her tears as she scrolled threw her camera. I sighed looking at the screen also. It was this woman with Charlie's dimples and face figure. It looked some what to her. Then she moved on to this photo of this little kid. Could this be her family?

"Who are those people?" I asked running my fingers threw my hair. Charlie just shrugged tears falling quicker than before. "I can help." I don't know why I'm being so helpful to a woman. It usually isn't me but charlie looks lonely. And she isn't the easiest person to get things out of. I wanted to know what affected her so bad.

She put down the camera on the table by the couch and staring down at her lap. She stayed quiet for a couple minutes. We just sat there in silence. I wasn't going to push her to talk to me. If she really wanted to open up she will.

"Those people were my family." Charlie shrugged. "I was in a car accident a couple months ago and I was the only one that survived." Charlie said wiping away her tears rolling down her cheeks. "It was me, my little brother and my parents. And then they swerved off the lane, hitting another car and tumbling down the side of the road, I can't remember what happened that day, I just know from stories the doctors told me, I woke up with retrograded amnesia , it goes about 9 months back from the car accident." Charlie shrugged wiping away fresh tears.

I still can't believe charlie opened up to me. I'm actually glad she did because now I understand why she hates the world so much. Because all it did was destroy her.

I stayed silent for a second taking in the story. That's probably why she has that scar by her forehead. It must suck for her to have no one. I actually feel bad for her. It explains a lot. I grab her face wiping away the tears falling down.

"I'm sorry charlie." Was all I can say. I didn't know how to reply to that to be honest.

"No." Charlie shook her head pulling away from me. "It's fine."

"No it's not." I sighed. "I know your hurting and I don't know what to say." I groaned. I don't know why I was mad that I couldn't find anything to say to charlie yet. She just told me something that is really big to her and I'm over here just saying sorry.

"Just forget it, I shouldn't have said anything." Charlie said wiping away her last tears and standing up and grabbing her side purse. "Cmon we're going to be late."

I nod getting up and making my way out the door and into the elevator. I felt like I should take this situation more serious since its a big deal.

"Do I hug you?" I asked breaking the silence.

"No what?" Charlie shook her head staring at the ground.

"Like don't people in situations like this hug things out?" I questioned running my fingers threw my hair.

"No." Charlie shook her head.

"Cmon give me a hug." I said opening my arms and going over to her.