11

[Luke]

I threw myself back on my new bed just taking in The comfort of it. I have been sleeping on the couch and it wasn't comfortable at all. What I liked more about getting my old room back was the expression max had while he moved everything out. It was a special moment for me.

I've been also thinking about moving into a motel for a while because I can't stand this apartment because of the tension from the past but now that I look at the room it's fine now. I have a lock on my door, I have a window I can jump off. I know it sounds stupid since I'm on the 10th floor but there's emergency stairs by my window. I used to use them all the time when I was younger.

I checked the time on my phone and it was time for me to take charlie to the therapist again. I sigh getting up and making my way to her apartment.

It's crazy how like a month ago I was touring, drinking, and getting laid all the time and now I'm back in Sydney, driving my neighbor to her therapist. I just can't wait to get on the road again but I don't know how long that would take.

I open Charlie's door like usual since she hardly ever locks it after Jonah leaves and walk in. But I didn't see her anywhere around. She would usually be in the living room, or yelling at me from the kitchen for not knocking.

"Charlie." I call out. "We're going to be late." I said.

I decided since I have no manners to go into her room. It was near the living room anyway. I slowly open the door but she isn't there.

I walk over to the opened door bathroom and I see her there on the floor crying and shaking.

I kneel down next to her to check if she's okay.

She was doing what she did last time; shaking, hyperventilating, crying. Except last time she didn't cry. Charlie is always scaring me with those. I use to have them when I was small but that's it. They are scary and it seems like she has them all the time.

"Charlie." I said sounding more like a question. "Another panic attack?"

She nods holding her shaky hands to her chest.

I don't know what I should do. She was panicking and it only made me panic. They look scary.

I quickly connected our lips. I could already feel her shaking and heavy breathing calming down.

Shortly after charlie pushed me away slapping me across the face. I kind of saw it coming.

"What the hell?" She said breathing heavily punching my shoulder as she stood up.

"It stopped the panic didn't it." I said standing up along with her rubbing my now sore cheek.

"How did you know that?" She asked.

"I don't know I saw it on teen wolf." I smirked making my way out the bathroom charlie following me. "You really need to stop with those, they're scaring me."

"I can't control them." She shrugged. "And if you ever kiss me again, I will kill you."

"I just helped you!" I threw my hands in the air from frustration.

"I didn't need it!" She groaned as we made our way out her apartment door. I try and help her and this is what I get? I mean I enjoyed it but she didn't. That's a first. Girls always gave in to me when I kissed them, charlie just hated me more.

"Fine, next time I'll let you have a panic attack on your bathroom floor and won't help, I'll just sit on the couch and wait for you to come out." I scoffed as we got into the elevator.