34

[Charlotte]

I run my fingers threw my hair pacing back and forth in the bathroom. I just felt a lot of anxiety and I was starting to get scared a bit. Maybe it's the crowd and the loud music panicking me more than I already was when I got here. I came just to make luke happy. Thanks to me he hasn't went out much so I thought maybe I can let him go out this once. But I hate crowded spaces, it makes me feel breathless.

I sigh finally walking out of the bathroom and into the crowd of people. I search around to find luke but I can't find him.

I groan stopping to take a look around. All I see is people dancing against each other and a couple making out and grinding on the couch.

"Hey charlie!" Ashton calls after me, and I walk up to him.

"There's something going on." Ashton Sighs.

"What?" I turn to him. I quickly look back over to the couch since something caught my eye. I move in a bit closer to see that that 'couple' on the couch making out and grinding on each other was luke and some girl I haven't seen before.

I felt my heart sink.

Im feeling a really bad pain in my chest I haven't felt in so long.

I felt myself loosing my breathe and tears brimming my eyes.

I look over to ashton to find him standing with calum looking at me with sympathy.

I quickly turn around to try and push threw the crowd to get outside as I watch my walls fall down. I can't be here anymore, I can't stay in New York, I need to disappear. I thought luke would of changed but he hasn't. He's that asshole I met in the first place. I shouldn't have got attached again. I feel so stupid.

All my thoughts drowned me as I ran out the front door feeling myself out of breathe.

Why does this heart so much, why is the only pain in my heart? I can't take this I feel breathless, and im already hyperventilating.

"Charlie!" Ashton call after me.

"Hey are you okay?" Calum question as they watch my have an anxiety attack. I sit on the curb of the street breathing in and out quickly.

Calm down charlie, deep breathes

I tell myself.

It's going to be alright.

Bullshit. Nothing ever good happens to me. Everything's bullshit.

"What's happening?" Ashton questions sitting down next to me. "Im so sorry charlie."

I find myself bursting Into tears and letting my face drop to my hands.

I haven't felt this emptiness in so long, it hurt so bad and I don't know why I let luke in. I was just desperate, im an idiot.

I get up wiping away my tears which didn't help because I was flooding with them.

"I - I can't stay here, im sorry." I cried taking off my heals and running down the street.

I heard calum and ashton call my name but I didnt turn back and I didnt want to, im pathetic and stupid. Why would someone love me? I believed his words.

Now I don't want to forget the accident. I want to forget Luke. And all the moments we shared.

But no matter how hard I tried to tell myself I hate him I couldn't find a way. Because I had a bad habit now. And it was loving luke.

[Ashton]

I was so angry with luke. He hurt charlie so bad and hearing about her past it was fucked up what he did. All she did was love him. I was afraid for her. But I saw luke change. I don't know what happened last night.

I had calum chasing charlie while I'm inside trying to find luke.

"Dude is charlie okay?" Michael questions.

"I don't think so." I sigh. "Where's luke?"

"I think in the bathroom." Michael sighs.

I make my way into the bathroom to find him walking out a stall barely walking.

"Fucking idiot!" I snap. "You just fucked things up with charlie!"

"What are you talking about?" Luke rolls his eyes.

"Charlie caught you cheating!" I yell. "Are you happy luke? You broke an innocent person and ripped her heart out? You should of just left her alone!"

"Oh well." Luke shrugs. "Im luke Hemmings, I always fuck things up."

-
-
-
-

[luke]

I groan rubbing my eyes as I wake up to the bright light which was shining. I sit up to find myself in my hotel bed. I look over to see that charlie isn't laying with me.

I can't remember anything from last night. I have a bad headache and a a lot of body pain.

I stand up to see that Charlie's stuff are gone. I felt my heart race a bit in confusion.

"Ashton!" I called out. He shortly popped up from the bathroom with an upset look on his face.

"Where's charlie?" I question.

"You dont remember do you?" Ashton snaps sitting on the edge of his bed.

"What?"

"You fucked things  up badly again luke! You broke her! She literally left that club nonstop crying and calum still hasn't found her! You had to go and cheat on her right infront of her face! You should of left her alone dude." Ashton shakes his head.

I felt my heart race quicker. What did he mean I cheated on her? I probably got so wasted and forgot everything and did something stupid. I hurt charlie and that's what I least wanted. I fucked up badly.

"No I couldn't." I shake my head in disbelief. "I love her."

"Well you didn't seem to last night, making out with 10 different girls. I saw the same old luke last night and charlie saw him too!" Ashton snaps.

I had no words. My heart hurt and I was the one cheating. Imagine charlie. She will never forgive me. I need to talk to her.

Shortly after calum walks in stopping me and Ashton's conversation.

"She's leaving." Calum sighs.

"Wait what?"

"She's taking the next flight back to Sydney." Calum sighs. "You fucked her up luke, you should of stabbed her instead , it would of hurt her less."

"I didn't mean too! Im such an asshole, I fuck things up, I need to talk to her, I can't let her go, guys please help me, I need to speak to her, I messed up, I know I'm the biggest dick on earth but I need to talk to her before she leaves. Please help me, you know I never need you guys but right now I do, I need to stop her from leaving!"

"Why should we help you? Leave her alone, you hurt her enough." Calum says.

"No, I messed up, I need to apologize please, I love her." I say running my fingers threw my hair. I felt like crying and screaming. I should of never went to the bar. I could of just stayed back and watched movies instead.

"Fine." They say finally giving in.

"But her flight leaves in an hour." Calum adds.

"Then hurry! Let's go!" I say sliding on my vans and quickly running out the door Calum and Ashton behind me.

We make it downstairs running into michael.

"Where are you assholes going?" Michael questions.

"Hurry come!" Ashton yells dragging him with us.

I had to explain to charlie what happened. I can't just let her leave. I need her to know it was all a mistake and I never lied to her. I just hope im not too late.