3

Guys... Take some pictures in this room... I will come back... With that he goes out.

Come back soon... Lisa said to his brother.

Yes... He closed the door and walked near the lobby. Hai girls... Chilling? He walks near a group of girls.

Yes...but now it's so hot here... One girl said to him in a flirty tone...

Really? Let me cool then... Jungkook winks at them...

Come on honey... Join us... One girl offered a drink..

Offcourse.... Wait i will be back... He goes somewhere and the girls look at each other.
What he finds more interested  than us? A girl asks...

Hai.... Baby what are you doing here?  Jungkook tapped the boys shoulder. And he turned back...wow... Beautiful as usual... Jungkook smiles widely.

What are you doing here? The boy asks in an angry tone.

Why are you getting angry with me baby? What should I do? Are you here with Dad?

That's none of your business...

Hoseok... Jungkook caught his hand... how many times did I tell you, treat me sweet..

Leave me.... Hobi pulled his hand ... Don't touch me... What are you doing here?

I am here with my sister and her boyfriend. Jungkook said to him.

Boy friend? Hobi frown.

Yes... Boy friend... They are getting married soon.. go inform our Dad...

I will... With a glare Hoseok walks on the other side.

*********

Minni... Lis... Our Job became so easy... Jungkook happily informed them.

How?

I will tell you... Do you take pictures?

Yes... Sending now.

I saw our Dad's secretary....

Who?  Lisa asks.

Hoseok? Jimin looks at him.

Yes... Him.

What? Jimin shout... Did he see us? He asks nervously.

I don't know but i said Lisa and her boyfriend are here... They are getting married soon... So he will tell Dad...

What? Jimin bites his lips... Did you send those pictures? He looks at Lisa...

Yes... She shrugged...

Thanks... Jimin sat on the floor....my baby... He whispered.

**********

Hobi looks at those pictures of Lisa with a boy. The boy's face was blurry but he understands it's Jimin...

He wipes his eyes... Cheater...

This is my boyfriend... We are getting married... Hobi reads the message... The pictures screams they are so close.

You cheat me when you get someone better than me... Hobi bursts into tears... I hate you... It's just three days before Jimin proposed him for the marriage... It's just three days since they learnt that they are going to be parents.

Hobi wipes his tears harshly and removes the rings from the finger... Hate you Jimin... He walks to mr. Jeon's office...

Excuse me..

Hoseok... Do you check the profile i told you... It's..

Hobi was checking the profile of someone in Jeon's mobile.

I am resigning... He threw the phone at him and walked out by wiping his tears sharply.

**********

Lisa and Jungkook got a slap on their cheeks from  their father. Both of them were sitting in a corner with ice packs...

Jimin was sobbing continually calling Hobi's name. Jeon tried to call Hobi but his phone switched off.

He looks at Three of them... Idiots... He spit angrily. Get ready we are going.

Where?  Lisa look at him.

To bring Hobi back... Jeon announced.

Jungkook look at him... Where is he ?

In his native land.. The west hills...

Suddenly Jungkook start to cough badly...
Let's ... let's... Go... Jungkook said between his cough... Let's go to The west hills....