23

Jungkook, sent me those files I asked you to clear. Taehyung said without taking his eyes from the laptop screen. What was the last update? Clear that account too... Call the auditor and ask him to send me the clear account ... Taehyung continuously orders like this. But no response... Taehyung looks at the boy who was watching something on the phone... Jungkook what's my waist size?

25... The answer was real quick.

Jeon spit his coffee. This is how your brother is working hard ... He said to his daughter.

He said his wife's waist is not the neighbour's wife... She shrugged her shoulder.

Support him always... Useless fools. Jeon nodded his head.

This is how you are working?... Taehyung hit Jungkook with a newspaper.

I am not interested... Let's go to the room baby... He whispers to Taehyung.

Just shut up and do something... I took work from home for you and now you can't work at least for an hour.

Give two three plates of food or 5 or 6 beers he will finish in half an hour. Jeon shouts at them.

I will kill this old man... Shut up Dad.

He is right... Eat and sleep... Nothing else... Tae again hit him with a newspaper.

We are so bored... Both brother and sister shout at the same time.

Tae... I think they are right you also need a break boy... Jeon suggest.  We can go for a day out. Joon will also be coming today.

Yes... Jungkook makes a cute face to Taehyung.

Ya ... Taehyung also agreees.lets call Jiminy too.

No... It's only two or three weeks for Hobi's delivery.  He can't travel. And I am warning you idiots don't disturb Jimin for anything. Jeon said to his children. Let's them stay here . Now both of them need help.

Oh... My God... Baby is coming... Lisa chirped loudly.

Lisa... I also have a wish...  Jeon looks at his daughter.

I want to see your baby too...

You bloody old man ... Lisa throws an apple at him.

What about my children Dad? Jungkook asks

I know you are working hard for that...

He knows... Jungkook hides behind Taehyung.

Enough... First complete the work. Tae said without looking at him.

Children ?

And the newspaper hit him again.

************

Jim stares at his phone screen for a long time... Missing you very much... He slowly dragged his finger at the picture of the person.

Missing who? When I am here... Annoying sound.

What the hell are you doing here? Jin grit his teeth.

I heard you are getting married... So i thought I'd just see you... Why do you need someone else when i am here... Jin... The boy sat on his lap making him irritated.

Move Jungmin... Don't make me kill you.

Kill me if it's with your hand that will be a pleasure for me. He put his hand on Jin's neck. Still loving him. He is gone Jin... He is gone forever.

Jin removes his hand and pushes the boy from him.

He stood up from floor like nothing happened. I heard Taehyung got married. I am going to see him.

Stay away from him bitch... Jin growled.

Oh... Still care for him... Come on Jin... He is my brother... I want to see him and I miss Jooni too.  He smiles at him and walks out.

Where this bitch loomed suddenly? Jin grit his teeth.

*********

Lisa takes that chicken out... Jimin said to her.

Kooki get out... She pushed Jungkook outside... Have you heard what he said? Get out.

Leave me... How many times have I told you ... Don't call me chicken... They start to fight with each other.

You know Tae... Chicken was your husband's nickname when he was at school... Jimin said to him.

Why? Tae asks.

Because he ..

Hobi .... You know something when we are at school,  your husband...  Jungkook cut off Jimin.

No... I stopped... Jimin said.

Me too... Jungkook smack Lisa's head.

Check... Joon looks at Mr. Jeon...  This is the fifteenth time.

I hate you... Why don't you allow me to win... You cheater... I hate you... He shouted at the boy and Joon laughed loudly while seeing his silly face.