27

How is Hobi? Jeon asks furiously.

He is fine Dad...  But Jimin's bp is low... 

Oh.  This boy... 

But it's good his parents are with them now...  Go and sleep, Dad.  It's too late.

Good night son...  Jeon smiles.

Taehyung opened his room door and a perfect aroma welcomed him...  He inhales the air...  What all this?

For you baby...  Jungkook bowed like a prince...  Welcome to our room baby...

When did you arrange all this?

I seek help from Lisa and Dad...

Nice...  The room was filled with rose petals and candlelights... 

A bubble bath is waiting for you, dear prince... 

Thank you.  The smiles.

**********

Jungkook  ...  Tae cups his face...  I love all this... Thank you...  He kissed his nose.

Baby.   Jungkook around his hand on Tae's waist...  It's my responsibility...  And also I love to take care of you...  Jungkook pecks his lips. I love you, baby...  My beautiful baby...  He moves his lips to Tae's neck...

Jungkook... Taehyung calls him...

Tell me, baby...

I want you...  Taehyung said more in a whisper.

Jungkook gulped...  Take me...  I am all yours.

I want to be a mother Jungkook...  Mother of your child...  Tae said.

What? Jungkook leaves him...  The...  We are just married. I love you but I am not ready for a child...  I need to catch up on my dreams.

So you only want my body for your needs...

No...  I told you.  I love you...  Jungkook hugged him...  But I am not ready for a child now. Please, baby...  Understand my feelings.

I am sleepy...  Good night...  Taehyung walks to the bed.

Tae...  Jungkook catches his hand and pulls towards him...  please... he starts to kiss him.

Leave me...  You are not loving me... Tae tries to push him...

No...  Jungkook pinned him to the wall... I only love you... That's why I need everything from you... Jungkook's hand moved inside Tae's t-shirt... 

The closes his eyes and bites his lips to prevent his moans...

I know you need this...  We can think about babies but not now...  Now it's two of us let's enjoy our life... Kook carries him to the bed...  my beautiful baby... Hobi said some stories about you...  It's ok.  Let's forget the past.  I will make you the happiest person in the world...  Jungkook said with a bunny smile...  Let's forget about Jin and all...  He kisses his eyes... And thinks about me...  Your Kooki...  Jungkook removes his shirt... 

Kooki...  I am happy for you...  But I have some problems that you don't know...

That's what I told you to forget about everything and think about your handsome husband...  Where we should go for our honeymoon baby?

Here...  Taehyung said... 

Ok...  Jungkook presses their lips together and Taehyung switches their position... Why are you so dominant bunny?

Wow...  You always treat me like a toy...  Let me dominate at least here...  He again hovers over his wife's small frame and pins both of his hands overhead...  Spread your legs, baby... He said like an order...  And Taehyung obeys him... Jungkook kissed him...  your mine baby...  Only mine...  He starts to thrust him...  Slowly...  Not make his boy feel the pain...  Sometimes he kisses him.

Kooki...  Taehyung calls him... Do it fast... 

No...

Oh, my husband is very lazy about everything...  I forget that...  Taehyung laughed.

Don't make me angry baby...  You don't have any idea how much I am mad at you...

How much Kooki? Tae asked while digging his nail others back... Ahaaa...  Tae yelled when the boy made a move... 

Don't make a voice dear... They will hear us...  Jungkook warned him... And don't tease me ever again...  Taehyung covers his mouth with his hands so as not to make loud noises. And the sound of skim lapping filled with room... 

***********

Taehyung carefully stares at his body...  Purple color hickeys... This idiot...  He covers his neck.  Once he walked to the room he felt a burning sensation between his legs...  shit...  Jungkook...  Tae calls the boy who was still sleeping... 

I am tired boss...  Give me a day off... He said without opening his eyes.

We need to go to the office Kooki...  am I not tired? Get up...  He shakes him.

I am the one who works hard last night...  You were just lying there...

Jungkook...  Tae pinch him...  This is how you take care of me... I can't even walk and your sleeping like a sloth.

Jungkook opens his eyes...  Your Superman is on your duty my Highness...  Give me a minute...