12

Tae... Let's go home... Jungkook whispered.

Let me stay like this ... Tae whispers back and cling to his chest.

Jungkook hugs him...

Thank you helping me from him. Not only this time at that time of marriage too.

Ya... Suddenly Jungkook carrying him in his hand and walks out of the room. Without telling anything Taehyung glued to his husband's chest.

Poor little thing... Jungkook looks at his wife. But little did he  knows his poor little wife was planning the revenge. It's Kim Taehyung... King of Royal empires...

*******

Jin was very sure he is going face something.  In 12 hours Jin's company shares are start to decline. Just because Taehyung freeze some of the business with Jin's K- corporate..

What is this?  His father looks at him. Just because of you. Bloody useless... Are you my son Or someone else's? Old man grit hos teeth. Anything you obey me which I said?

Am I broke the marriage? You seems what happened?

Enough... He glare at him... You can't speak to me like that,  just obey me. Go and apologize to him.

No... I can't.  Jin looks at his father but the next second he got a slap. Do what I said.

***********

Jungkook was caring Taehyung like a baby... He serves food and feed him. He makes drink glass of milk... Sometimes he gently kiss on his head etc.. etc..

Feeling single Appa... Lisa said to his father.

I know baby... You know that Mr. Chan...  He is a good looking man.

He is 60 years old Appa... Not a match for me.

Not for you for me... I am also feeling single around lovy dovy couples.

Lisa stare at his father... Bloody old man...

*********

Sleep... I am here... Jungkook pat others head. He was sitting beside him. Taehyung slowly get up... Jungkook...

Tell me... Jungkook smiles.

Thank you again. He slowly peck on others lip... And he looks down with shy face... He expect Jungkook is going to kiss him but the boy got unconscious and fall on floor...

Oh my God... Taehyung jumped out of the bed. Jungkook are you ok... Kooky... Appa.. Lisa... Oh My... Kooky.... Taehyung shake him...

Tae... What happened? Tae heard worried sounds of Jeon from outside.

*********

Jungkook looks at Jimin who laughing like a maniac.  Enough. Jungkook shout at him. That was my first kiss... That's why.

Ya.. I know Mr. Play boy... But who will faint after first kiss...  Jimin brust again.

Shut up.. Otherwise I will tell to Hobi  you try to suicide when he rejected you...

No ... Jin stop like switch of... Don't tell him. No.. But how was it? Your first kiss.

Jungkook looks down with a shy face...

French?  Jimin looks at him.

No... He just pecked on my lips...

Then? Jimin ask in curiosity...

Then what? I got fainted. I never thought he will kiss me.

You are really a failure Jungkook... Jimin facepalm himself.

Taehyung came to the room... Jimin I will stay. You can go home.

No it's ok... You go home I will stay with him. Pick up Hobi too...

Ok... Taehyung looks at Jungkook and nod his head. Well Jungkook was admitted in hospital after his first kiss. His BP shoot up high.

**********

Welcome Mr. Seokjin... I heard your company are going to shut down soon. Taehyung looks at him.

Tae... I am sorry yesterday...

What?  Tae lean to his chair.

I am sorry. I was drunken and I... Sorry. Please. Let's open the business deals. Please.

Wow... You are pleading to me... Quiet interested.

Jin remains silent for moments. How is your family?  Your husband... He seems really strong. Your sister in law.. She looks so cute by the way. And your cousin.. Hoseok... He is carrying now... Said congratulations to him.

Tae stare at him... Do you think I am concerns about them. For me only me and brother are important. About the business deal... I will open it because your father calls me...

See you again  Taehyung. With a smirk Jin walks outside.

Once he go outside... Taehyung makes a call to his cheif security officer and ask them to protect his family too.  He lean to the chair and close his eyes.