37

It's ok Jungkook...  Tae still loves you...  But that boy...  Jimin grits his teeth... 

Jungkook just nodded his head...  Why did he say that?

What?

Hyung did more than that to him and Jin...  Something like that...

Don't know...  I heard they were events since childhood...  Jin and Yoongi have some relationship or something.  Lisa said.

Yea... But he loves me...  Jungkook smiles.  I never think I have a partner who looks like a little sheep.

Little sheep! Jimin and Lisa look at each other...  Did he marry someone else?...

Ok...  Then I am going to the office...  He kisses the baby's head...  Bye... 

Both Jungkook and Hobi left Jimin's home.

Mother Lisa...  I saw an expression on your face when he said about Jin... 

He is my fake husband...  Thats why.

Fantastic...  Dear... This is the first time I am seeing almighty Kim Taehyung obeying someone so let's guess what the power Yoongi is holding.

What's your problem? I am not going to fight with him...  At least he tries to kill my brother...  And I think that Jin loves our Jooni...  I saw some photos of Joon in his house. Lisa said.  Hey baby...  Come here Noona will play with you...  she took the baby from Jimin... 

Noona? Jimin frown.

Aunt...  She said.

That's perfect...  Auntie...  Is better.

Go and make something to eat...  I am hungry...  She shouts.

********

Let him meet Jin Hyung...  Joon said to his brother.

For what? I won't allow it.   Taehyung makes a stern face.

It's not like he will go with Jin...  Yoongi wants to meet him that's all. And you know one thing...  Jin Hyung does all this for Yoongi. He was taking revenge for his death.

That's why I am scared of Joon.  How is he going to react to Yoongi?

Yoongi is not that old schoolboy he is bold enough to take care of himself. Hyung...  I know how much you are missing Kooky Hyung...  Just think about it... 

Tae stares at the night...  You go and sleep... I will do something.

Good night...   Joon walks to his room.

Taehyung took his ringing mobile...  Jungkook...  Hello... Kooki

Tae,    I am standing outside...  Come down...

Taehyung runs out of the house... Jungkook...  What are you doing here?

The...  Jungkook hugged the boy...  I missed you.

Me to...  Taehyung said... 

Sit here...  Both of them settled on the corner of the wall...  The...  Please come with me...

I can't Kooki...  Do you see my brothers...  I want to protect them... 

He is not a baby Tae.  He is the managing director of a company...  He is powerful.

There is a baby too... My Jooni... You forgot about him...  Even I married you for him.

Who? Jungkook looked at him.

Joon... My younger brother...  He is a minor...  In two days the court will decide on his guardian... 

Oh...  I am not remembering anything...  ...  Do we love it very much? Why am I missing you so much?

Yes. We are...  Taehyung leaned on his shoulder. I miss you very much Jungkook...  But I don't have any other options.

It's ok...  Everything will be alright...

Nothing is going to be alright... I told you about my brother...  I am going to lose him.  I need a family but now I don't have one with me. I need percent of my family in court otherwise I will lose my brother...

What about us Tae?  We are your family.

But Jungkook...  Our defenders are strong... 

So what? our family is big.  We will get our brother back... No worries...  Jungkook kissed him.

****"*****

The defenders fail to prove against Taehyung because he came to the court with his extra big family... 

I am sorry Tae...  I was a selfish father...  Mr
Jeon said with a guilty... 

It's ok Appa...  I still love all of you...  He said.

I know...  Let's go to our home...  Come with us...  Please. He invited them.

The looks at his brother...  Do you want to see him?  Tae asks Yoongi. Now you can go...  You are all enough to face him.

No...  Hyung...  Please come with me...  Yoongi asks.

I will come with the two of you...  I too want to see him.

No...  Jeon said...  No one is going to see that Jin...  He is dangerous. I am not allowed that.

No...  Appa we want to see him...  There is a lot to settle with him...  Taehyung grit his teeth...  Kooki, you go home with Jooni to our home, We will come back soon.

Ok...  Then let's go to Jeon's home...  Jimin got into the car... 

Jungkoohugsug his wife...  Come soon...  I will wait for you... 

I will...  He smiles...

*************

Jungkook looked at his watch... It's 11 pm.  And he got a call...

Kooki, I sent an address to your phone to come here with Namjoon. Taehyung's voice ended at the other end.
.