6

Taehyung was sitting in a chair with closed eyes ...

May I come in? Someone knocked on the door.

Yes.  ... He answered.

Mr. Kim... Hobi  stands in front of him with utmost respect.

Who is he? Taehyung asks without opening his eyes.

Jeon Jungkook... Have you heard about Jeon fashions...

No.... Why did he lie like that?

It was for me... Hoseok started to explain about everything that happened before. I am sorry mr.kim... Tae 's silence scared him.

Get out... Taehyung growled after a few seconds.

Hobi immediately rushes out...

******

Jungkook and his family sit here and there like they were attending a funeral. Hobi's father already agrees for their marriage so Jimin seems happy but he joins the Jeon family .

Someone burst open the door...

Who the hell? Mr. Jeon looks at the person . A tall boy looking all cute... Maybe 18 or 20.

Who are you child? Jeon asks in a sweet voice. But the boy rushed to Jungkook.

Hello... Jungkook wished him instead he got a punch on his nose. Before understand what's happening he got more punches from that boy....  How dare you do that to my hyung... I will kill you...

Joon... A loud voice echoes their room... Leave him... The owner of the said sternly.

Hyung nim... He...

I said leave him...

The boy leaves Jungkook and move aside.

Mr. Kim.... Oh my God... What iam seeing? Can I believe my eyes... Oh God...  Jeon walks to Taehyung and bows infront of him.

Who is he? Lisa asks to Kook.

For me he is Taehyung my wife according to Dad , i don't know. Jungkook whisper back.

He is your wife... Looks beautiful than me... She said with a pout.

Yes he is but looks so authorised... Jimin whispered back.

Mr. Jeon... Taehyung calls him...

Boss... He answered politely.

It's me who your sona married...

What ? Jeon's eyes got wider... The next second he fainted....

Uncle... Jimin rush to them... But his own children just stay there. They know their Appa well.

******

Kim Taehyung... Owner of Kims group heir to the west hills palace... The youngest business man. Father and mother died at very young age. Royal blood. Only one brother... Kim Namjoon , studying...

He looks so cute... Lisa commented.

Younger than you...

So what?

But his marriage looks like he is from a poor family... Jungkook looks at him

They are living so simple. That man who rushed for marriage is his maternal uncle.

Mr. Kim calling you... Someone informed Jungkook... He looks at his family...

*******

Jungkook stand in front of the boy ... He was sitting in a chair... More than prince he looks like a king.

Sit... Taehyung point his finger...

Yes... He seats infront of him.

Staraight to the point mr. Jeon... Taehyung looks at him.

Jungkook is better than Jeon...

Then Jungkook... I need a husband and a child...

Child?  Jungkook looks at him.

Yes... I mean it... We will leave husband and wife as one year... Then you have your own way...

I need in divorce in six months...

Shut up... Taehyung glare at him... You will what i said. That's all. Get out... I said get out... We are moving to your house tomorrow.