35

When did you come back? Jungkook sits beside his sister.

Just two hours ago...  She smiles... 

Yea...  Lisa, I need your help...  Can you?

Sure...  What is it? She asked.

I was checking my contact list but I don't know anyone...  Can you please explain who these persons are?

She took his phone...  This is your college mate...  He was your best friend...  She points towards one contact. This is Appa's friend and a doctor too...  This girl is an employee of our company...  This is Uncle Cha...  Our mother's brother...  He is settled in Canada...  She continues to explain...  This is... Lisa gulped while seeing the name Mr. Jeon...  This is...  She wet her lips... 

Who is this? Jungkook looks at her... Today I see him... I give my numbers to him and he gives me a call but his number was already saved like this...  Mrs. Jeon...  Who is he?

But Taehyung already changes his number...  Lisa thought...  She made an effort to call him 100 times when he left Jungkook...

He was my husband? Right?  He stares at his sister.

He is your husband...  She whispered.

Just tell me everything...  I am kind of getting depressed. Please...  Tell me everything...

She stares at him... I will... 

*************

Why? Why you lied to me?  Jungkook asks in a calm tone.

I lied but you got attacked because of him... that boy always protects his brothers but not you...  Why? Because he wants to destroy Seokjin so he uses you... 

Appa...  Please... Don't confuse me again...  the fact is he never elopes with anyone you just take him away from me.

Do you remember anything about him?

No...  But I feel he still loves me... 

Do you love him?  Jeon stares at his son.

Don't think that boy is an ordinary person he is not what you are seeing in Jungkook.  And I am warning you...  You or you're never going to be safe with him.

**********

Hyung...  Yoongi stands in front of his brother. Do you see him?

Yes...  Taehyung looks at him...  sit... 

Yoongi sat in front of him...  Hyung...  What if he never remembers you?

I don't care...  What mind is always mine...

Hyung...  Can I...  Can I see Jin Hyung? Yoongi looks down.

No...  I don't trust him...  Then and now... 

Oh. .. Ok...  I am going to the office...  Bye...

Careful...  Taehyung said...

I will ...  

***********

I have a family...I have a child...  I don't want to go behind others. Jimin said in a bit of anger.

Jimin...  It's not like I was...  Hobi tries to say something.

Enough...  I am tired of taking care of others...  Let me line my life. He took his child...  I want an open cafe...  If you need to go job you can...  I will take care of my child. He walks out.

What happened Jimin?  Hobi walks to him and hugs the boy from behind. You don't like me to go to work...  Then I will sit here...  It's important to me... 

It's not like that...  I'm fed up...  I need to be with my family.

It's ok...  Hobi kissed his shoulder...  It's ok...  I am sorry...

Yea.  Jimin smiles...  Let's spend some alone time.   Just you, me and our baby...

PARK JIMIN... someone shouted from outside..   both Hobi and Jimin were startled and the baby started to cry...