16

Hobi...  Baby believe me...  It's Jungkook who bites me...  Jimin walks behind Hoseok.

Please don't speak...  You are a cheater...

Baby believe me...  Yesterday he called me for a drink. He finished almost a bottle then I was taking him back home...  At that time...  He bites me on my neck calling Tae's name. That's what happens... 

I know he is your best friend but doesn't use him every time to clear your part...  Hobi wipes his eyes.

Oh...  My God...  How should u make me believe?  Do you think I am that much horny?  Baby...  He bites my neck asleep...  I was driving a car. He is in the kitchen... Go and ask... 

Hobi looks at him and walks to the kitchen by supporting his extra big baby bump because of twins. 

Jungkook sips the coffee...  Now I understand Minni...  It was all just a wet dream but I bit someone...

You bite my husband...  Hobi stands behind him with a tight face.

Hobi...  Wow looking beautiful?

Why are both of you creating problems between us?  Hobi grits his teeth.

He is our best friend before you seduce him...  Jungkook said.

Seduce him? Mind your language Jungkook.  Hobi points his finger at him.

He said everything to me...  I am going by...  lock his husband somewhere...  With that, Jungkook got out of the house.

Hobi fists his hand...  He took a knife and walked to his husband.

**********

Jungkook walks straight to Tae's cabin...  May I come in?  He opens the door and walks in.

Tae was doing something on his computer...

Tae...  I need...  But Throw his car key at him. Go to the airport and bring Jooni...  He looks at his watch...  his flight will be at 11 am...

11? It's just 9: 30 now...  I will go a...

Do what I said, Jeon...  And take this too. He gives me an envelope.

*********

Subject: Appointment Letter for The Position of Personal Assistant

The Board of Directors of Royal Enterprise welcomes you to be a part of us as you have been appointed as a Personal assistant of Kim Taehyung.

Jungkook stared at the letter again and again...  Personal assistant. So my wife wants me with him every time...  I like that baby boy...  Jungkook stopped his car in front of Airport... 10: at 45... First a coffee then Jooni...  He walks to the cafeteria.

Jooni...  Jin calls him in a calm tone...  The boy got startled.

Leave me alone hyung... Please.

I need to talk to you. Jin looks at him.

I don't want to be with you...

Don't make me angry Namjoon...  Come with me...  He holds his hand... 

Leave me... Joon shouted at him... 

I said come with me you little brat...  He tries to carry him...

The next moment Jin shows to the floor...  How dare you bitch? Are you ok? Jungkook looks at his brother-in-law.

Yes...  I am...  He said. The boy was on the verge of crying.

What's your problem? Why are you after my family? Look here...  He points his finger at Jin... Stay away from my family...  Otherwise, you will feel guilty...  Come...  He holds Joon to his chest...  Let's go...  Both of them walk to the parking.

**********

Lisa was watching some cooking channels for new dishes...  Suddenly she got a text from a new number...  Who is this?  She opens the message.

Hey lady... My car has some complaints. Who is going to pay for that?

Who? She texts back.

Your fake husband madam...

Oh my God.  It's him...  The next moment she blocks the number...  

Lisa.  I have a lot of enemy's out there...  That's why I am keeping my distance from Jungkook and this family. So please avoid strangers. And that man who helps you, I enquire about him...  He is a fraud. So be careful...  She remembers what Taehyung warn her before days. 

Don't try to trap me...  I am so intelligent. With that she runs down where her father is.