24

Where are you going at this time? Tae asks his husband who is getting ready.

To see someone... Jungkook gives him a plane kiss.

At this time? Tae frown.

Oh... Baby... Jungkook sits next to him... It's just 12 pm... I will be back in an hour. He kissed his eyes... Love you baby.

Love you too... Tae smiles. Are you going with Jimin?

No babes... I am going alone. I am going for my dream baby.

What?

Casino!... Jungkook said.

I don't get you... Taehyung looks at him.

I will tell you everything once I come back.. now my baby boy stops at work and sleeps... Jungkook took his laptop away. Sleep... He makes him to bed... Just dream about me... I will come fast... Bye. He again places a kiss on others lips and walks outside while humming a song.

*********

Jungkook stopped his car in front of a restaurant. He gives the key to security for parking. He took his phone and made a call to the number.

Jungkook! He heard a male voice from behind. He turns back... A beautiful boy... Yess... You?

Min Jungmin... He smiles beautifully.

Oh... Hi... He shook hands with him. Jungkook stared at the boy. Looking so rich and elegant. Come... Let's go inside. Both of them settled on a table.

I thought you would be an old aged man... I mean ...

Oh... I am not here for your casino business... I lied to you.

For what? Jungkook frown. He got a call from this boy about a club that was for sale.

To meet you.. he shrugs his shoulder... Oh come on how handsome you are... So i thought let's have dinner with this handsome hunk... Jungmin laughed.

I know I am handsome but I have a wife who looks like a God... Angel is less for him..
Jungkook smiles.

Yes.... I know... A God looking man but devil inside... The king  Taehyung... I know him.

It's king it's Kim but now it's Jeon... Jeon Taehyung. Jungkook corrects him.

He smiles... We are cousins Jungkook. I know them very well.

That was a surprise... Then come let's go home.

No ... I came here to meet you.... Jungkook I know how much you love your wife. I can read it from your eyes.  You know Taehyung was in love with Jin hyung once.

Oh... That's why they are still enemies, i was thinking why they are fighting this much. Then how did they get separated? He asks Jungmin.

Jungmin frowned upon this statement... He thought the boy was shocked but... I said Taehyung loves Jin hyung not Jin hyung loves him back.

One side love... It's so painful.  But we will get the best look at how Tae got me. Perfect.

This bitch... Jungmin cursed... He thought once Jungkook knew all this he would react angry...

Then what happened? Did my Tae propose him? He definitely said no to him. Poor my baby Tae... Does he cry?

Crack head... Jungmin bites his lips. How much do you love him?

Love can't calculate man... Jungkook sighed.

Jungmin stands up from his seat. Nice to meet you Jungkook. Don't underestimate your wife Jungkook? Be careful.

Ok...  But i don't care about his past man... In the present he is mine and in the future he is always mine...  Jungkook said confidently.

*************

Baby .... Jungkook hugged his wife...

Ya... Taehyung turned towards him with a smile.

Why did Jin reject you? He asks with a smirk.

Tae's face fell off... That bitch loves someone else. After i know that... I got jealous, angry...

Really?  Jungkook laughed loudly.

How do you know that?

Your cousin said...

Hobi?

No ... I forget his name... What's that? Ya... Jungmin.

How do you know that bitch? Taehyung narrows his eyes.

It's a big story... Jungkook explains how he
met him.

Oh... He is a bitch... Don't see him again.

I should say thanks to Jin for rejecting you... Jungkook kissed him. You know how much you are ...

I know where this is going but I'm not interested... Sleep... It's 4 am...

Just once ... Jungkook plead like a baby.

Ok... Just once and don't touch me for a month.

Good night... I slept.  Jungkook said with closed eyes.

Taehyung smiles for that...he hugs his husband.... Jungmin... What are you doing now here? And a beautiful innocent gummy smile came to his memory. ...