30

Jungkook sits like a statue in his office...  Everything feels so strange for him... This office, people even his family... And some unknown feeling stabs his heart every time.

Kooki...  Lisa opened the door... And Jungkook was startled.

This is how someone enters someone's room.  Don't you know about the manners? Jungkook shouted at her.

Lisa just stare at him... I am sorry...  She said with a smile. Do you have lunch, Kooki?

Am I elder than you? Jungkook looked at her.

Yes...  She nods her head.   Then why with this nickname... 

Sorry...  But she never wants to call him apps that make them strangers...  She never calls him like that. Shall we go for lunch? She hides her emotions and asks with a beautiful smile.

No...I am not hungry...

Ok...  She was about to get out... 

Lisa...  Perhaps you have a picture of him?

Whom? She looks at him.

My...  My husband...  He stares at her.

No...  She said... Her mobile phone was already taken away by her father. Let's go for lunch... 

********

I don't know...  Everything feels so strange...  he sips his drink...  Am I like this before?

Jimin looks straight...  You changed a lot. You were happy ongoing boy.

Why he cheated me?  Why he left me? Do me rude to him? Do I hurt him? Or something else?

No...  Jimin sighed. You loved him very much. Jungkook...  Jimin took his hand...  Move on man...  You will get your love...  He smiles in assurance.

I don't know how to manage this business and all. I don't know even check a file.

It's ok...  just relax Jungkook...  You will get used.  come I will drop you at home.

Yea...  How is your baby?

He is good...  Let's go...  Jimin walks towards the car.

*******

Uncle you are making him more stressed...  Let's give him some time. Jimin said to the old man.

But I don't want him to be like his old self.

Do you want to see him dead or alive? Jimin asked in anger.

Jimin... Jeon calls him.

Uncle...  That boy is very fragile now. Please give him some time otherwise he will do something.

What should I do Jimin?

Jimin looks at Lisa...  Uncle... You send him to my Dad's company...  Dad helps him to deal businesses.  He can live in my home with my mother and father. We can send Lisa with him.

But...  Jeon thinks something.

He needs change uncle...

Ok...  I need to speak with your father.

Yea...  Sure call him... 

Jimin and Lisa look at each other...  Once again we need seven hills now for Taehyung.  Jimin laughed.

Yes...  But this will be more difficult... She said.

We will do this for our Kooki... 

Yes...  They smile each other.