40

He is ok... The doctor said to Taehyung.

Thanks, doctor...  Taehyung walks to the next room where his family was admitted. Doctors said they smelled some intoxicated smell but didn't know from where.

Jooni...  Tae sat beside his big brother.

I am alright hyung...  He smiles. But a little bit sleepy. Taehyung visited everyone.

Hmm...  Tae pats his cheeks. Sleep.  Hyung is here.

How is Yoongi? Hobi asked.

Good... 

Where is that old man? Hobi asked.

Go home...  I will take care of him...  Your child was alone at home. He walks to Jungkook.

The...  Kook calls him. 

Yes... Everything is alright now... 

Can we live peacefully? Jungkook asks.

We can...  The smiles.

I need you...  Jungkook took his hand and kissed it.  I love you Tae...

Love you too...  Tae smiles sofly.

************

7 months later

Where were all of these years? Lisa asks Yoongi.

Bulgaria...  He answered.

What are you doing there?

I was a barber. He said.

Oh... 

Yoongi smiles at the girl who is thinking of something seriously. What?

Where is Bulgaria? She asks again.

Between moon and earth...  Yoongi said.

Is that a space station...  Oh, your hyung send you to the space station for saving you...  Great.

Are you seriously dumping? Yoongi asks her.

No...  She scratches her head... 

Go and arrange everything for the conference...  I will be there. She works as his associate.

They don't like me...  So they don't obey me...  She said.

Who?

Your employees...  They are gossiping about us. Stupid's...  She makes a pouty face.

Hmm...  It's ok.  Go and do your job.

But! She bites her nails.

If they said anything about us just tell them it's all truth...  Yoongi told her.

I already said that we have a relationship that's why they are jealous of me... 

Oh...  like brother like a sister...  Yoongi stares at her. Already fixed everything.

Come on I am the perfect choice for you...  She flips her hair.   it's your luck.

Yoongi smiles...  Get out...he shouted.

*********.

The...  Jungkook calls him. 

What?

Do you want something to eat?

How many times have I told you not to disturb me?

Tae.  I missed you.