22

Where are the people of this home gone? Jungkook come to the kitchen.

Dad and Lisa went for the marriage.

Oh... Ya... Jungkook touches Taehyung's waist and drag hand into his stomach.

Why is your hand always going there? Taehyung slapped his hand away...

It's so smooth there... Tae... Jungkook sat in the kitchen top. Do you love me?

No....

Lier... If you don't love me now i became handicapped for touching your stomach. I know my wife is kind of violent.

Do you remember our marriage? I never knew that I was married to a man like this.

Really? Am i good for you?

Ummm... Yes... Tae smiles softly. He switched off the stove. So the food is ready. Let's take a bath, a quick breakfast, then the office...

Let's bath together... Jungkook said to him. I mean we can save water, soap and time...

Yes... Tae nod said from the door.

What? Jungkook fell from the seat... Did you just say yes?

If you want....

I am coming... He rushed towards his wife.

************

It was midnight... Jeon stops his car in front of the house. Lisa... Wake up... He shook her sleeping daughter. Baby..

Five minutes... She said.

This is a car... Lisa...

Ya... She opened her eyes... 

They haven't been back yet... Work holic idiots.... Jeon Murmur. I mean Taehyung... My dear son will be in some club or Jimin's restaurant.

Kooki is also a hardworking,  Dad...

Thank God... Go and sleep... Good night.

Ya... Good night... She walks to her room.

Dad and Lisa are back... Jungkook said... Or some thief.

Which thief comes insid putting lights on... Taehyung ask.

Oh my God!... Where is my dress? If they see us like this? Where is my pants?

Jungkook we are in our room... No one is going to see us . Taehyung said lazily.

Oh... Ya... I forget... He lay back.. are you hungry?

Yes... Very much. Let's go and eat something. Tae pat his stomach.

Let them sleep... Then we can go. Jungkook said.

Jungkook Taehyung calls him... Do you love me?

Is it a question? ... I love you baby... He again kisses Tae's already bruised lips and around his hand on his naked waist....my beautiful baby.... He stares at Tae's face which glow in the bed lamp.