29

Jungkook eyes were roaming around every corner...  I can't remember anything... He whispers to the doctor.

It's ok...  You will be alright in two or three days... It's a short time memory loss because of the shock... Just relax...  It's your family...  The doctor said while pointing at Jeon and others.

Jungkook look at them...  He smiles...  I am sorry...

It's ok...  Kooki...  I am your father...  She is your sister and this is your brother... He introduced Lisa and Jimin to him.

He looks at them...  What is my name? What am I doing?  He asks slowly.

You are Jungkook...  You are the CEO of Jeon Fashions...  Jeon said.

Oh...  He stares at the roof...

Jimin and Lisa look at each other... 

*******

How is he? Hobi asked...

Fine but he didn't recognize anything including us...  Jimin said while caressing his baby...  They have a baby boy.

Oh... He sighed.

Where is Tae? Jimin asks curiously.

I don't know...  He didn't tell me anything...  No contacts...  I tried his old number but...  I even sent mail but no reply...

Uncle doesn't want him to remember Tae...  He lied that the boy businessman man.

Oh...  Stare at his child who was sleeping peacefully on his father's chest.

*******

Appa... Once he remembers everything we will become culprits...  I think we should inform him about Tae.

For what? Because of him, my son is here...  I don't want something to happen to my children. So just forget about Tae...  If anyone tells him anything...  Jeon glares at her.

Appa he will remember everything once...  Then what should you do?

Whatever? He is not going back to Taehyung...  I know what I should do about that. Jeon gazes at the night...

I don't know about Appa but I feel this is wrong...  She took out a heavy breath.

*******

Jungkook came back home after one month...  This is our home? He asks Jimin.

Yes...  Come inside...

Jeon already cleared even the tiniest memory of Taehyung from home...

Jimin makes him to his bedroom...  Take rest...  I will bring something to drink.

Yea...  You are younger than me...  Right?

Hmm...  He just hums.

*******

Kook...  Jeon sat next to his son...  How are you?

I don't know...  Something is missing Dad...  Like someone is missing...  Maybe my mom.

No...  You are missing your wife.

Wife? He stares at his father...

Yes...  Your wife but...  he...  he elopes with his lover.

What? Jungkook got shocked. But why?

I don't know...  he never loves you, he
was acting for our money once he gets everything he elopes with his lover.

Jungkook stared at his father...  How I get shot?

His lover arrange a killer but you escaped.

Jungkook just leans into the cupboard... Why is his heart not accepting this story? But it's his father...  He never lies. But still, his heart is beating for something else.

*********

He had Vascular dementia, caused by brain damage from impaired blood flow to the brain. Lisa told to Jimin.

What do you mean? He got a small injury on the left side of the head...  The bullet just scratched...

But he had a sudden stroke at that time... That's why, he is never going to remember his past. He should believe what we are saying to him.  

So Taehyung? Jimin stares at her...

Don't know.... His past that he never recognized...