14

Last day you quarrel with me and i expect sorry... Jungkook stands in front of his wife.

I never said that word before...

What? Don't lie... Say sorry I will be happy.

Jungkook... Don't disturb me. I am working.

Tae... We have to make a good family together.

No... It's all just for six months .

I love you...  Jungkook stared at him.

Iam not... Please stay away from me.

I don't know what your problem is but i will stay with you... I will support you... I will protect you... I will protect Jooni too. Seriously Tae... I love you... Jungkook sits beside Taehyung...

It's not like kidnapping 100 year old grandma... Jin is not an ordinary man. You can't fight with him.

I can if you are with me... Jungkook said confidently.

It's just an infatuation ... Taehyung said without taking eyes from pc.

Maybe but if you say yes... I will make you feel the most precious love. I will treat you like an angel...

Jungkook... Stop being cheesy...

Tae... You are so beautiful... I mean... I feel just swallowing you once... God made you when he is so happy...

Which movie?

What?

These dialogues from...

Jungkook: a loving husband directed by Jeon Jungkook...

You are so funny... Tae smiles ....

No iam not... I am very serious... Tae... Tae... Listen to me... I love you... please...

How is Lisa?  Tae asks.

Thinking about the man who helps her ... Don't change the subject man...

Let me see her... Tae get up from his seat but Jungkook hold him... Why you are ignoring me? Am i not good looking? Am i not worth for you?

Kooky... Tae cup his face... I like you... You are a good man... But I am not deserve you... He kissed on his forehead. Let me see Lisa... He walks out of the room.

************

Seduce him... Jimin advice Jungkook.

But how? He got confused.

Oh... Mr international play boy... Jimin slap himself... Let's create an atmosphere for  that... Like rain... Cold...

It's impossible...  Jungkook pout...

Jungkook listen your hyung... Jimin looks at him.

Hyung ... You ... You are looks like younger than my lis ...

Are you complimenting me for young looking or teasing of my height? Jimin narrow his eyes...

Leave that Hyung... Come to the point... I want to fuck him... I mean i want to love him...

That's what I said... Seduce him... You can do it Kooky... You know how i seduce my Hobi ...

Jimin... Bring me some hot water... They heard Hobi's voice..

Wait... I will be back...

Jungkook took his phone... How to seduce your husband?  This bitches make me a pimp... Google slap himself.

Aahaa... Jungkook heard voice from upstairs... A vessal fly from there room and Hobi's loud voice too...

This how he seduce him... Jungkook escape from the home with his life.

So let's seduce him.... Jungkook decided.