8

AAAhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....................

Jeon heard a loud scream. Lisa my daughter... he runs to her room . Lisa my baby... open the door are you ok?  he knock on her door. He open the door slowely, the girl was sleeping peacefully. Then who cried? Jungkook my son... he runs to Kooki's room.... Kook, Tae.... are you ok?

Jungkook looks at Taehyung .... Tae was  chocking Jungkook with his hand for hugging him. He retrieve  his hand from Jungkook's throat and walks to door. What? He asks in angry.

it's nothing son... I heard a cry, so...

so? Tae glare at him.

so... nothing... go and sleep goodnight... with that Mr. Jeon escape from the scene. He even forget about his by seeing Tae's angry face.

Don't touch me.....it's you who hug me... This is my room and I was drunk. Jungkook look at him.

shut up you drunkard... you fall on me and hug me... I know you are a pervert. 

Don't call me pervert... it's you who hug... so should I call you a bitch.  Jungkook shot back. 

How dare you stupid? don't make me to kill you. it's your  father who gives me this room and as a manners you should change the room. Taehyung glare at him.

ok... leave all that why you hug me? when we wakes up I was in your hand. Tell me why you hug me? Jungkook gives challenging look. Tell me Kim why?

I thought .... you are my brother. Usually my brother sleeps with me when he is at home. So i thought it was him.

 who? that 15 year old lean boy .... you are mistaken between us. I don't believe you... you hug me, that is truth... don't lie. If you neeed hug just tell me... Iam..

Get out... Taehyung glare at him.

This is my room... Jungkook sit pn the bed.

Get out or I will kill you... Tae was all serious.

Ok... I am virgin... And i  am consider about my virginity... You are such a pervert... With that Jungkook go out of thrle the room.

Stupid... Tae murmur and go to the sleep.

******†***

That's it boss... No other Jobs...

Ok... Then arrange the lunch... Taehyung order to his PA.

Yes... Boss. He go out...

Hello... Darling miss me?  Taehyung look at that  sound. He remains silent.

How are you? How is your new husband?  Even our marriage was broken between stil you belongs to me.

Mr. Seokjin... Who gives you permission to enter in my cabin.

Oh... Go Tae do you forget... I am also an owner of you and your wealth... Jin winks at him and settled in front of him.

Tae grit his teeth and lean to his chair.

How  is your husband Tae? Does he good or bad?

Bad or good... That's doesn't matter. It's a relationship for just 6 months. I will divorce him once I got my brother's custody from court.

Whatever... Where is Jooni? I don't see him yet.

It's non of your Job Mr.  Jin and i told you... It's me going to marry you not him... Taehyung stand up from his seat... Stay away from my brother Jin... Tae growled in a dangerous voice.

*********

After we lose our parents Seokjin's father was our gardien. Then Jooni was just 13 years old and i am 17...  His father was a good man but not Seokjin. More than his children he love us, support us... But that Jin... Bastard... He needs my wealth nothing more.  After his father's death Seokjin become our gardien.  His behavior towards my little brother was not good. That's why I send him away.

Jungkook is a good man... I mean... He is a idiot some times but...

No... Hoseok. I should marry Jin otherwise my brother' s life became miserable. I  am family man now so I will get his custody from court. If I got Joon's custody I will be the owner of Royal enterprise... Then I can protect my brother .

Still why you going to marry Jin?

Otherwise he go to court for the custody of my brother.  If  something happens to me... You should submit this papers to court and save my brother.... He is too innocent for this world. And don't tell this to anyone.

Hoseok nods his head....