13

Jin stopped his car in front of a park. His favorite place. He walks to the bank of the river and settles there. He never loves Taehyung but just obeys his father. And Joon... He has some special parts in his heart course that the boy was always kind towards him but now he also starts to hate him, Jim slowly closes his eyes... He should do something. Jim took a stone and wrote some names... First his father, then Taehyung and Jungkook .... Wait for me. With a devilish smirk, he stares at his reflection in the water.

********

Jungkook re-checked the files. Taehyung is a strict boss. There is no apology in his dictionary. If a mistake then the person is fired.

Jungkook walks to Tae's cabin... May I come in?

After a few seconds, the door opened in front of him. He walks in.

Those papers of that new land... He gives it to Taehyung. But Tae's secretary snatched the papers. Let me check... She said to him and said go out with her eyes... Jungkook looks at Taehyung, who looks like a fireball.
Jungkook immediately escaped from the room.

The office clock screams tea time... Everyone goes to the cabin with friends. Jungkook walks to Tae's cabin... boss...

What? Taehyung looks at him.

Tea? Coffee? Anything else?

Mr. Jeon... What is your job here? Tae looks at him.

Assistant manager... Jungkook said to him.

So don't act like my PA... Now get out.

Come... I can act like a husband... Come on wife let's go and get some...

ENOUGH... that was a scream... What the hell do you think about me? Do you think I am your wife? Just forget what happened two days before, and look... You are just an employee for me. Mind it... And get out...

Jungkook closes the door and walks to his cabin. He was angry and sad at the same time. He punch his table two or three times. I will show you who I am... He grits his teeth.

*********

Lisa... A job is very important for everyone. Hobi said to her.

Lisa... You need to find someone who loves you... Jimin said to her.

No... Education and a job... It's important for people... And especially for girls... A strong financial background. Hobi looks at her.

Don't believe him... Does your hyung have any he has a beautiful love life... So we need someone who loves us. If that boy is genuine, just yes...

No... Lisa... Focus on your studies... Then love... Hobi said...

She looks at both of them. She got a proposal for the first time. Since childhood she was with his brother, so no one dared to propose to her because of her double bunny brother... she looks at Jimin, he was messaging Hobi's leg...

I am going... with that, she took her bag and walked out. Love or studies... or both? She thinks while walking. But he is not my type... I want to go abroad... But what does love look like? ... Lisa stupid... She smacks herself... First, finish your studies and go abroad... No love... I love my studies... I want to go abroad... No love... I am an aanti-Roma. Ahaaaaa... With a scream, she sits on the road... A car breaks in front of her... She closes her ears with her hands...

Don't you have your eyes on your face... Stupid... voice of a man but she was still sitting in that position... she heard the footsteps coming towards her... Get up... The voice order... She slowly gets up from the road with a heavy beating heart.

If you want to commit suicide please jump in front of some heavy vehicles. You will die easily... The man shouted at her.

How arrogant this man is... He doesn't even ask whether she is ok or not... She slowly looks at him... Two green eyes were sharply glaring at her. She slowly fainted on him...

***"*********

Yesterday brother today sister... Who will be tomorrow? Mr. Jeon said himself.

You... With a major heart attack... Lisa grits her teeth... She was admitted to the hospital.

I am hungry... She said to her brother.

Ha... He cut some fruits for her... How to feel now?

Good... She said with a pout. Let's go home.

Let me call the doctor... Jungkook goes to the doctor.

Hmmm... Appa who admits me here?

The doctor... jeon replied...

I mean who took me here?

Attender... In a structure... He again said.

Bloody old man... She stares at the wall with a sigh. A nurse came into...

How are you? She asked her.

I am good. Let me check your Bp.

Madam... Who took me here?

Your husband...

What? Jeon asks loudly.

When you get married without asking me... Why do my children like this... He cried.

Shut up Appa... Does he say he is my husband?

Yes... He signed here for you and pay the bill too... But where is he?

My daughter is spoiled... Jeon cried again.

The nurse gives stare to look at him and goes out... Lisa closes her eyes and tries to process the man's face.

**********

Who? Tae looks at the bodyguard...

Seokjin... He did not do anything but admit her to the hospital. And he signed as her husband in hospital records.

Which hospital? Tae looks at him.

In kims specialty...

Taehyung leans on the chair... Watch him closely. I want Mr. Min here... Ask him to meet me... He ordered his PA. Don't play with my family Jin... Tae grit his teeth.