39

I will give your dead body to him...  The old man points a gun at Taehyung.

You fucking bitch...  Yoongi screams...

Shut up Yoongi...  Tae glares at him... 

If you do something to him then you never see your son again... Junghyeon is with me. Jin said.

And Jin got a slap...  I know my son is with you...  Where is he? Otherwise, I will kill these too...  He shot Yoongi in the leg...

No...  Taehyung screamed...  Yoongi... 

Shut up, you bastard...  The old man catches Taehyung's hair...  I am going to kill you first... 

Boss...  The Man runs to him... 

Where is Jungkook and Namjoon?

Boss...  That boy...  He...  He tries to kiss me calling baby... 

What? Taehyung and Jin look at each other...  Kiss?

Baby...  They heard a sound...  Your hero is here for you...  Jungkook stands at the door.

Hey...  Boy, where is Namjoon? The old man points his gun at him.

In my pockets...  Jungkook said and walks to them...  Baby...  I missed you...  I need a kiss... 

No...  Jin turns his head...  Jungkook leaves me.

What the hell happened to him? What he is doing? Is he drunk?  Tae asks Yoongi.

How do I know? I am going to die...  He cried in pain...

You...  The old man hit Jungkook...  are you playing drama?

Baby...  Are you standing here?... And the worst thing happened... He kisses the Goldman...

What the fuck? Taehyung grit his teeth.

Yoongi forgets his pain for a moment.

Yuck...  Jin spit...

The old man pushes the boy away and starts to vomit.

Baby...  You are here...  Finally, I find you...  How are you? I missed you... 

We missed you... Jimin and Jeon come inside.

Uncle...  If I don't meet Hobi I will marry that cat... He looks so beautiful... Jimin said to Jeon.

What the hell happened to all of them? Tae asks.

I don't know...  Yoongi sighed. I thought they will save us but these bitches are mad... 

Bitch is you...  Baby...  Look at me...  Jungkook said to Taehyung...  He was sitting on Tae's lap...  I love you...  I missed you...  But I love you... 

Jungkook...  Please untie me...  Taehyung said to him.

Here...  No...  They will see...  But if you want...  He starts unbuttoning his shirt.

Jungkook...  Tae screamed...  I said unite my hand stupid.

Stupid? You call me stupid...  I hate you...  He cried...

Jungkook...  please untie my hand.  Tae pleaded. What happened to you?

No...  I don't help you... I will untie him...  He walks to Jin...

No...  Stop there, boy...  The old man points the gun at Jungkook.

Appa...  I want that...  Jimin said to his father...

Hey...  Old man give that gun to my son...  Mr.  Park orders.

You are so handsome...  you should marry my daughter...  Jungkook said to Jin and untie his hands.

What? Are you gone mad, ... Jin said.

Stop this...  The old man shouted and load his gun but someone hit him from behind...  Goal...  Lisa screamed.

Yes...  That's my girl...  

Attack...  Jimin shouted...  And they start to attack others...

Jin helps Taehyung...  we should take Yoongi to the hospital... But where is Joon?

Tae looks at his family which attacks goons like zombies...  What happened to them?

Don't know but we need to escape... Jin said.

That's my family...  I want them.

They are gone mad...  Jin look at them...

Lisa is busy cutting a man's hair with a knife...  Jeon was hitting a man with a belt.  Park bites a goon's ear and spits the blood. Jimin was playing with the gun at the corner and the hero was dancing and he used the old man as his stage...

Taehyung looks at his unconscious brother...  Call the police...  He took the boy outside with the help of Jin...  I will take... Oh my God, what is this boy doing?

They look at Namjoon who is throwing stones at the sky...

Did he make my brother drink? Tae shout.

Take him to the hospital I will take care of this...  I think something happens to them...  Jin said.

Yea...  Taehyung enters the car and drives away from there... 

Joon...  Jin walks to him...  What are you doing?

Shhh...  I switching off that light...  He points to the sky...

It's the moon... 

So what? You go...  let me switch off that light...

Aaha...  Some people run out of the building. Jimin was following them with a gun...  How this is working? Tell someone...  He runs behind them... 

Joon stays here...  Jin runs to Jimin...  What are doing? Stop there...  He catches the boy and grabs the gun from him...  Are you ok?

No, I am PJ...  Park Jimin...  He said... 

Are you drunk?

No...  I am Jimin...  He screamed... 

Jin got startled...   can you please sit here...

Here...  He points to the floor... 

Yes...  Jin makes the boy on the floor. He looks at Joon and he is still throwing stones. Jin runs into the building again...  Jungkook leave him... He will die...

I am practicing boxing...  He said.

No...  It's not a punching bag it's Tae's uncle.  Leave me...  The old man is almost dead in half...  Jungkook please sit here...  If you sit here Taehyung will come.

Ok...  He sits like a good boy. 

Lisa...  Jin rushes to her... 

I hate you...  She threw a knife at him...

He catches the knife...  What happened? Why are you all behaving like this?

What happened? Why are you all behaving like this? She questioned back... 

Shit...  Jin grits his teeth...Do you have a mobile with you? 

Do you have a mobile with you?

Jin runs out of the house...  Joon was sitting on the floor peacefully but Jimin was throwing stones at the moon.

Jin open the car door of these people came and a fragrance hit his nostrils...  nice...  With a smile, he sits on the floor...  Let's kill all the stars...  He said.