33

Good Morning kook...  Hobi wishes him...

Wow...  Jungkook smiles warmly when sees him with the baby...  Why did you take him with you? He asks while taking the baby.

Jimin is out of the station so...  is that ok?

Very much...  Thank you...  let me spend some time with him...  He kisses the baby...

Ok...  Hoseok looks at his son for a moment and walks out of the room.

***********

He is alive? Jin stares at his father...

Yes...  I saw him with my eyes...  The old man said. I never believe you my son but both brothers are cheat us... Yoongi was alive...  They fake his death... 

Dad...  Jin holds his father's hand...  Ask him to meet me...  At least once...  Please, Dad...  I just want to see him...

Jin...  He is not old Yoongi anymore...  The CEO of Kim Empires...  Just like his brother.

Where is Taehyung?

Don't know...  He and Jooni are missing...  And Jungkook lost his memory...  So no one going to go behind them.

Jin just sat there...  Appa if you can please ask him to meet me...  He pleads to his father with a tear full eyes.

The old man stares at him...  forget him, son... They are not what we are thinking...  Taehyung hides his brother somewhere and makes him a perfect businessman when you are destroying your life for love...  My son...  He lovingly touched his cheeks after years...  Forget everything we need to start a new life.  The time is up...  I will visit you next month.

*************

There is no one...  They already sell that palace...  Lisa sits in front of Jimin.

Where is Taehyung? 

I don't know...  I speak with buyers...  They only know a man called Mr. Kim...  So I show his photo but they don't know Taehyung.

I think...  Taehyung is pregnant now that's why he is hiding...  Because Kook forgot everything about him. 

Shut up Jimin...  You and your theories...   I don't know where this is going. That Yoongi came back out of nowhere and I am out of his life.

What? You need him who tries to kill your brother.

I don't believe that story... If he wants he can kill Kooki before... I think there is something behind this.

What do you mean?

I don't know... But something fishy... She sighed.

************

Hobi... Can I go to a club? Jungkook asks.

You can... But not get drunk...

Ok... Can you come with me?

I will but this boy can't .. Hoseok said while hugging his sleeping kid.

Oh... I forget that... Then let go of e...

Careful Jungkook... And don't drink... I mean anything.

Yes... He just nods his head... Then why should I go to the club? he signed... Life sucks. He walks to the car.

Jungkook sits on a chair and stares at the dance floor... People are dancing like crazy. He feels to have a drink but no... Why do I like this place very much? He thinks...

Excuse me one shot, please... Someone asks were standing next to him.

Jungkook recognizes the boy... Kim Yoongi.. smiles at him.

Yoongi also smiles at him...

I am Jeon Jungkook... CEO of Jeon Fashions.

I know... How are you?

Fine... He said...

Drink?

No... Thanks...

Yoongi 's phone rings... Hello... Yes...ok.. one shot... Ya... Ok... Ok... He cut the call. My hyung... Warning me. He smiles.

Ya... Jungkook said ... After an hour Yoongi said bye to him... The boy was all tipsy so Jungkook helps him to walk to  the  car. He helps him to sit in the car... The driver said thank you and they drove away.

But suddenly a phone rings... Jungkook looks at that phone which is not his... Hyung nim... He reads the contact name.. he swipes the answer button... Hello...