26

Who is Yoongi?

My brother... Second one...

What happened to him?

He committed suiside...

Why?

Three of us lived in Jin's family after we lost our parents. I loved Jin hyung very much because he always treated us nice... But once I proposed to him he rejected me... I was angry and jealous... I always fight with him for silly reasons and that small fight grows bigger we start a competition between us ... I always win because being from the royal family i was privileged... But that's not enough for me... I used Yoongi to spy on him but they fell in love... when i know about it I can't stand for that... I scolded him... I asked him to forget him.. he obeyed me... He was ready to forget him and I fixed hos marriage with one my trusted man and on the day of marriage... He ... Taehyung stops ... I killed him... I was jealous... I was angry...

Why are you like Taehyung?...

I was only 2 years different than Yoongi but every treated me like a parent of them... No one cares about me but asks me to take care of my brothers. People will bow in front of me with respect but no one shows love... Even my brothers. Taehyung looks straight.. and i don't want that... Jungkook if you want you can give me a divorce... And you can live your life... I don't care ... And sorry for Lisa ... Taehyung walks to his room.

Where is Jungmin? Who is he?

I killed him Jungkook... Because he asked something precious from me so i finished him... Taehyung walks away from there.

Killed! Jungkook gulped... How should I love him.. he is very dangerous for me and my family.

*********

Taehyung leans to the chair... This is what Jin wants... Destroy his peaceful life and he easily did that... He fist his hand in anger...

Tae... Jeon calls him ... He slowly opened his eyes... Taehyung... Open the door... Jeon said loudly.

What happened? He asks nervously.

Hobi admitted at the hospital... Critical now...

What? Tae got shocked... He took the car key and rushed out... Jungkook also goes with him.

Taehyung stares at Jungkook who is crying... If something happens to you like this... I will committe suiside.

Could you please shut your mouth... Taehyung said to him.

I can't leave without you... Jungkook said while wiping his eyes.

Taehyung stopped the car in front of the hospital. Both of them rushed into the hospital.

Jungkook burst opened the door... What the hell? Tae and kook look at each other. Appa said you are in ICCU, critical or something... Kook asks Hobi who is eating fruits...

It's true... But not me... It's Jimin... He is admitted to ICCU...

But why?

Yesterday night i said my stomach is hurting... That's all that the boy fainted instantly... Low BP..

Wow...  Jungkook slapped himself...

His family is here... Hobi said with a smile.. his mother was with me... She just goes out for food...

Oh... That's nice... Tae you go and meet Jimin... If his father sees me he will be slapped for spoiling his son... Jungkook sat beside Hobi and knocked on his belly... Hello guys... Your favourite person is here ... Let's talk...

Tae looks at him and walks to Jimin...

**********

He is only 12 years old when there parents are dead... Since that day he was taking care of his brothers like a father or mother... But he also deserves care and love...  That Jungmin and his father want his wealth and money...they always try for that...  And Yoongi... No one can blame Taehyung for that... Even Jin hyung... What he does was his own decision...

But my sister...

She likes Jin Hyung... Didn't she tell you that?

No... Jungkook looked at him..

Then ask her if she loves him or not? that's why she goes with him... Ask her... Taehyung didn't compel her for anything.

Jungkook sighed ... But he kills Jungmin..

Did you believe that? He lied to you Jungkook. He is always using a mask of boldness but he is like a child who wants a lot of care, attention and love... Hobi said.

I will give him all that... Are you sure that Jungmin is alive.

Yes...

Baby ... Here I came for taking care you..

It looks like i should book a  bed beside Jimin for him.