11

Hyungi... I think I got fever... Joon look at his hyung.

Where? Let me look... Lisa touch his face... Yes... Yes.. Oh.. He burning like sun..

Oh.. God let's go hospital... Looking take the car... Jeon said.

I think he must rest for one week... Jimin said.

Come let's go to hospital... Look shout.

Namjoon is going back to his school today but the whole family  don't want so they are making excuses from morning.

Taehyung look at all of them... Don't you want to go to office Dad?

Yes... Jeon nod his head...

Then go... Taehyung said to him...

Jeon hung his head down iam going... He goes to room.

Lisa... Go to college...

She also left  the chat...

And Hobi take your husband and go...

Yes... Come let's go... He holds Jimin's hand.

What about you? Taehyung look at his husband.

Me... He is ill... I want take care of him...  Jungkook hug Joon...

Sharp 9... You must be at office... And Joon pack your things... Let's go to airport... It's time.

Who is he? Hitlar Or mussolini... Jungkook pout in angry...

I will be here at next week.. Joon smile at him.

Oki... Jungkook sighed..

**********

Study well... Taehyung lovingly pat his cheeks.

Yes... He nods his head.

Here... Let's take the boarding pass... Stay here... Don't go anywhere.

Ok... Joon sit the seat like a good boy...

Jooni...

Hyung... What are you doing here? His breath hitched while seen Jin.

I want to talk to you... Come.

No... I am going back today.

Jooni.... Please... Listen to me... You know what I...

Leave me... I   am not a baby... I can understand you... For me you are my brother's finance, like my brother... But you treat me differently....

Joon... Let me talk to you first... I...

Hyung... Joon runs to his brother.

Boss.. Tickets... Someone give a flight tickets to Jin. He book the same flight of Joon. He needs to talk to the boy....

Welcome sir... Air hostess welcome him to the plane... He stops and looks everywhere... There is no one expect him in the board... What the heck? He turns back but he was already locked in the plane. He sees Taehyung's private jet is flying away from the port. Bitch... Jin grit his teeth....  Little did he forget this is an airport owned Kim Taehyung's royal empire.

********

Jungkook seems his wife was coming straight to his room... He immediately hide behind the door... Let me shock you...  Jungkook sharp his ear but Taehyung open the door with full force he was in angry because of Jin.

Where the helll he go?  He looks everywhere...

Tae close the door.... He heard some sounds and turn back... My gosh... There is his husband... Looking like a lizard which jam between door and wall. Are you ok?  Tae walks to him..

Yes... Jungkook walks to his seat.

What the hell are you doing behind the door? Tae asks.

Nothing... Jungkook sits on his seat with so much of difficult.

Are you ok? Tae again ask.

Mmhmmm.... Jungkook just hum...   Once Tae go out of the door Jungkook runs to bathroom and look at the mirror then cried loudly. His head and nose hit with the door. Where I get this stupid ideas... Jungkook make sure his teeths are ok...

Evening fall so soon... The office was so interesting for Kook cause lots of boys and girls are there. He flirt with everyone they are also flirt him back when Tae were not in office.

After complete his job... Jungkook walks to Tae's room... He stand at the door.. Go in or not...  Suddenly his phone got buss... Come to Jiminy's cafe... Lisa's message... He walks back.

******

I love him... Jin glare at Taehyung.

Fuck... He is just 17 years old...

I don't fucking care... I need him. I even agree to carry a bitch like for him...

Mind your words... Tae point his finger at him... Stay away from my brother otherwise

Taehyung got a slap on his cheek... How dare you to talk to me like that... Before he can do something, Taehyung got pinned to the wall... Jin press his hand on Tae's neck... If you are the problem let's finish it... You know that you are nothing but a dog who taking caring of him...

Taehyung start to breath heavy... He try to remove Jin's hand but he was so week to beat him...

And... Jim got kick from behind and he show to the floor... How dare you bastard? Jungkook jump on him... How dare you to touch him?... He punch on others face with all angry... How dare you bitch?... Jungkook punch him again and again...

Jin push Jungkook and stands up... He walks outside of the room with a bloody face.

Tae... Jungkook looks at him... The next second a baby tiger fall on his embrace with a loud cry... Tae... Jungkook hug him... It's ok... Tae I am here... I got you... No one going to do anything against you.... Tae... Jungkook hug him... I am here for you... Don't cry...