1

The music blasted at the floor, and the pub was getting louder and louder... Pupils are intoxicated... Alcohol and sex smell everywhere...  The boy with tattoos observes everything while sipping his beer... And he finds a girl on the floor... Looks beautiful and got... He walks to her...

Hai... Baby... He starts to dance with her...

Hello... Hotty... What's your name? She asks.

Jungkook... He said with a wink...you?

Lisa... She smiles...

Come with me... Jungkook said to her...

To where dear?

To my house...

Ok...  Both of them walk out of the pub...

***********

Don't make any voice...  Jungkook said seriously.

It's you only making voice... She walks like a cat... Suddenly the lights are on.

Appa... Both of them said at the same time.

Where were you? The old man looks at them.

Library... Lisa said.

Library... At this time? He looks at his watch. Firstly I give you the last warning... Don't I?

Appa...  Jungkook walks to him... She said she wants to go pub, as a loving brother I just...

You. Lisa throws her footwear at him... It's you compel me to go pub...

No... Appa... It's her... Don't lie Lisa...

Today you will die... She rushes towards him.

Shut up... Their father glares at them. Listen here... I know both of you are nothing but spoiled at least it's my blood though... So next Sunday they will come here and you... He points his finger at Lisa... You will marry him.

Appa... She screamed...

Shut up. And you my dear son... You are going to join the company as soon and you too getting married after her... Thats all... He walks to his room.

Bro...

Sis...

What will do now? My higher studies... She makes a crying face.

My dreams... He sits on the floor...

Yes... Both of them look at each other...  Park Jimin... They shout at the same time.