18

I dreamt of life of Casanova ... I don't want to die like this... Jungkook cried in.

Just shut up idiot... Taehyung grit his teeth.

Tae... He wiped his eyes... Give me a kiss... I don't want to die without having a kiss.

This is the best time for a kiss... Shut up... Taehyung ready his gun and shot one man too.. come here... They move to other place.

Who are they? Jungkook asks.

My brothers... Tae said.

Then why are you shooting them like this...

Fool...

Suddenly... A man find both of them... We got the fish... He said others.

Fish! We are human beings... Jungkook said.

You already kills our two men...  Kim ... Your play end here.

You are not something for me... Taehyung looks at them... Tell me who send you? He asks to them like a boss. Jungkook stand behind him.

Don't be so arrogant Kim... First of all let us finish that man for our two man... One of them looks at Jungkook.

That's it... That man too fall on ground. Don't even think about him... He belongs to me. Taehyung smirk at them.

Go and tell your boss... Taehyung is not scared.

Only two people left in that group... They looks each other. 

What? Do you want die too... He asks?

They just took the other man and went out...

Let's go home... Taehyung said to Jungkook.

Tell me the truth... Who are you ? A Don? Or police? Or Mafia? ..

Jungkook didn't get any reply...

***********

I like that... The way you claim me... He belongs to me ... Seriously! I love that. My baby... Jungkook pinch Tae's cheek.

Tae glare at him... That man getting on my nerves... Bastard.

Who?

Seokjin...

You shoot three people today... You are handling a big business Empire... And you are afraid of him . Why?

Joon... My brothers... I just want his gaurdian... Then i will show him.. who is Kim Taehyung is... Tae grit his teeth.

Jeon Taehyung... After marriage you should change your sir name.

Do you change your name? Tae asks .

No baby... I am your husband...

Then why should I change my sir name... I am Kim Taehyung... That's all.

*************

I was waiting for you... Here take all this... My pocket money...  I will pay the remaining money later... Now take this.

Jin count the money... 10 won less for 1000... He smiles at that.

One minute... She start to check her pockets.. got it... It was some coins... She start count thar... One , two,  two , five...

Hey... My car is worth 30 million, man and it's accessory is also costly. And i don't want this money... Keep it.

But ? She pout sadly. I am sorry for your car.

As a compensation... Buy me a coffee. Jin said .

Yes... She happily walks to cafe near them.

Jin took his phone and click her picture then send to Taehyung.... The goat is with me... Do you want her alive or dead?... And he follows Lisa to the caffe.

*********

Taehyung stare at his phone... What the hell? He looks at Jungkook who explains what happened in office to Jimin. Taehyung walks to Hoseok .

Tomorrow is that auction of diamonds... That's why he send people to trap us. Now he got Lisa.

Oh my God... What should we do now?

I don't know... But the auction is very important for me.

Let's inform him... Hoseok looks at Jungkook.

That man is nothing but muscled baby... I know what should I do. Taehyung stare at the night.

********

Coffee for you and  Cappuccino for you... She put two cups in front of Jin.

Thank you... If you don't mind get me a pastry too...

Which one? She asks.

Your favourite... Jin smiles at her.

Ok... She happily runs to the counter.

Jin looks around and adds some  Zolpidem in  Lisa's coffee... Sorry dear... I don't have any other way...