Chapter 10 - Phoebe's Hidden Agenda

Ezra and Delilah are having a moment with each other, on the front porch as he gets ready to leave town for the full moon

I watch them through the open door. I know him leaving is hurting her especially since it had barely been three days since he got here.

I step outside, "Dels."

Delilah and Ezra pull part and look towards me.

"Go with him. Me and Kelsey will be fine for the rest. Go with him." I tell her.

Delilah looks at me with worry, but I could see the speck of excitement in her eyes, "Are you sure?"

"Yes, Del. Go. We will manage the rest without you. Just be careful, Okay?"

Delilah hugs me before vamping upstairs. Ezra gives me appreciative smiles at me.

"Take care of her and if anything goes wrong phone me, okay?" I say to him.

"Nothing will go wrong. You know, being from my pack gives me an advantage that others don't have." He reminds me.

"Just because you can stay in control while in wolf form, doesn't mean accidents don't happen." I say.

My phone rings as Delilah comes back outside. I check it and I feel numb all over.

Delilah sees my face and grabs my shoulders, "What's wrong, Pheebs? Should I really be going?"

I snap out of my mind and put on a smile, "Everything is fine. Go Delilah. I will tell Kelsey that you say goodbye."

Delilah gives me another hug as Ezra pulls her to the car before she changes her mind and I look down at the message.

He is awake.

I walk into the Lockwood mansion, following the voices into the living room

I walk into the Lockwood mansion, following the voices into the living room. Elijah and Elena don't seem to notice me.

"Right, but Klaus is your brother. And you want him dead?"

"Sometimes being family isn't enough to forgive their deeds." I say walking fully into the room.

I can feel Elijah's eyes following me as I do while Elena looks between the two of us, waiting for some sort of reaction from one of us but none comes.