Chapter 31 - A Twist of Emotion

As we fly to Italy, I phone Delilah to tell them that I am going to miss them coming back into town, but they understand that I need to get out of that town and away from all the trouble that comes with it

As we touch down in Italy, Klaus is immediately on his phone to make preparation which I roll my eyes at.

We get to a house, one of many that Klaus owns, and I am bored out of my mind, thinking I should have stayed in Mystic falls.

As we enter the house there is woman waiting for us and I look over at Klaus with a questioning look. Klaus moves towards the girl, standing behind her with his hands on her shoulders.

"I got you a present." He tells me.

I look at the girl than back at Klaus.

"You got me a girl?" I ask him unsure of his actions.

Klaus looks at the girl in front of me and smirks at me, "No, she is just a snack." He tells me.

"Than what's my present?" I ask, confused.

Klaus nods behind me, "Him."

I turn and see Elijah standing behind me, a smile spreads across my face at him.

Elijah stands in the door with hands in pockets, looking at me with amusement at my reaction. I vamp to him, hugging him tightly with my legs wrapped around his waist while Elijah holds me in place to make sure I don't fall.

I pull my head back and kiss him. The kiss full of hunger from the time we have spent apart.

Klaus clearing his throat make me break the kiss and look over at him.

"I am guessing that means you're happy with my present." He asks smugly.

Elijah release his hold on me, letting me back onto my feet. I walk up to Klaus, pulling him into a kiss. Klaus pulls back from the kiss and smirks down at me,

"As much as I would love to join the two of you, I have things to do." Klaus tell me than looks over at Elijah, "She is all yours for the next few days." He tells him.

Klaus leaves us with the woman following behind him. I look over at Elijah and smirk before vamping back over to him, smashing my lips against his again.

Elijah's hands find their way to my waist, pulling me closer. Our kiss is intense and passionate, full of longing and desire. I can feel his breath quicken as I run my fingers through his hair.

As we break the kiss for air, Elijah trails kisses down my neck, causing me to let out a low moan. "What was that for?" he asks, his voice husky with desire.

A wicked smile playing at the corners of my mouth. "I had to remind you who you belong to."

Elijah's eyes darken with lust as he pulls me back into another kiss, this one even more intense than the last. Our bodies pressed together, the need between us growing stronger with each passing second.