Chapter 19 - The Coffin Conundrum

I am not entirely sure if one can get high off blood and sex but that is exactly how I felt last night, effects of which I am still feeling as I lay in bed next to a sleeping Klaus

I am not entirely sure if one can get high off blood and sex but that is exactly how I felt last night, effects of which I am still feeling as I lay in bed next to a sleeping Klaus. Last night, after the Mikael drama turned into a celebration to remember. One that I wish to repeat at some point. I smile and recall the events of last night.

Klaus drags me through the party as we try to find a person that is human

Klaus drags me through the party as we try to find a person that is human. I see two drunk guys harassing a girl by the edge of the property that leads into the woods.

I smirk at them as Klaus steps behind whispering in my ear, "I see you found yourself a target than." I could hear his smirk just from his tone.

I don't say anything back, just make my way over to them. The guys start grabbing the girl as I get close to them but seeing their behaviour pisses me off more and makes what I am about to do a lot more fun.

I grab the two guys by the collars of their shirts, pulling them off the girl.

I gesture to the girl, "Get out of here and forget this ever happened." I tell her.

The boys try to get out of my hold, but I put them to sleep using my magic. I look around making sure no one was looking over at us before dragging the boys into the woods as Klaus follows along behind me. He is fully enjoying this as he does.

Once we are deep enough into the woods that no one at Lockwood's could hear or see us, I let go of the two guys and lift my sleeping spell on them.

They take a minute to wake but when they do, they get up and try to attack me.

I grab the fist of the first guy closest to me and bring it behind him, to the point of popping his arm out its socket. The guy screams out in pain and starts begging for me to let go of him while his friend comes at me, but Klaus grabs him before he can get anywhere close to me.

Klaus holds the friend and forces him to watch me as I show him my vampire eyes before biting down on the guy in front of me. I drain the guy very quickly as I have not had anything substantial in a long time.

The guy Klaus is holding, stares at me and his friend in horror with fear in his eyes as I let his friend drop to the floor, dead.

I slowly walk towards the guy as I wipe the blood around my mouth away, "This is going to be fun."