Chapter Fifty-Four

Chapter Fifty-Four: The Storm

Vhaela Targaryen 

My hands brace against the bookshelf as I try to look between the small gaps. I feel my heart race in my chest and through my head. My fingers trace the spine of the nearby books that sit on the shelf. A light coat of dust falls as I move my finger.

The sound of rusting immediately catches my attention and my head darts in the direction of the sound. With a soft release of my breath, I push against the bookshelf and rush away. My hand goes to the side of my black and bronze dress picking up the trail.

It allows me to move faster through the walkway of the library. Giant bookshelves create a maze within the room allowing me to stay invisible. Rapid footsteps echo behind me and begin to appear closer and closer.

So, I dart down one of the hallways of the bookshelves. But instead of reaching the end and securing my freedom, I am tugged backward. My back is firmly pushed against the shelf and a light gasp escapes from me.

I then come face to face with Aemond as he chuckles out, "I got you."

A soft chuckle releases from me as I move my hands to cup his cheeks. We stare at each other breathlessly and with our chests moving rapidly. My left thumb brushes against the scar that goes down his sapphire eye.

Aemond is unmoving as he stares down at me with a heavy smirk. He then slowly hovers his face to my own. Our lips are mere inches apart and I can feel his hot breath against my upper lip. A large gulp runs down my throat at his closeness.

He moves down but instead of placing his lips on my own, he makes his way to the side of my mouth. Aemond places wet kisses down my cheek moving further and further to my neck. I feel my body move up against the bookshelf pressing myself further into Aemond's chest.

I feel my nipples harden against his hard chest. Soft breathless pants escape my mouth as he sucks a pleasurable spot on my neck. Aemond then moves to the neckline of my dress which allows only the top of my breast to appear.

He leaves light kisses on them before removing himself. His bright discolored eyes look upon me with intense desire. I then begin to feel one of Aemond's hands move to the bottom of my dress as he leans down.

He quickly begins hiking up my dress exposing one of my legs for all to see. I feel his fingers brush up against my leg as he travels upward. One of my hands instantly lands on top of his shoulder keeping me in place.

As he traces his fingers against my thigh, his gaze never leaves my own. My heart begins to race in anticipation and the beat almost matches the throbbing from down low. The touch heightens each and everything around me.

Aemond's fingers lightly trace circles around my inner thigh. The light touches drive me insane, and my body instinctively moves to try to get him to touch more of me. I hear a soft chuckle come from his mouth at my action.